Thread: WTP: 23mm AK Front Trunnion

Feedback Score
    15 (100%)

Want to Buy/Wanted WTP: 23mm AK Front Trunnion

Ack!

I dropped a dime on a milled Bulgarian AK47 parts kit at whatacountry. Delivery is next week. It turns out I'm short a front AKM, 23mm trunnion that I THOUGHT was in my junk box so I can build a hybrid AK47/AKM mutt.

I don't care country of origin or how pretty it might be. I just need a buildable trunnion, preferably cheap, say $25 max.
    I have a daughter. I tell her, "911 is what you dial after you're raped. 1911 is what you should have before they try."

Feedback Score
    17 (100%)

Smile You want WHAT.... ?

Quote Originally Posted by sjohnson View Post
    Ack!

I dropped a dime on a milled Bulgarian AK47 parts kit at whatacountry. Delivery is next week. It turns out I'm short a front AKM, 23mm trunnion that I THOUGHT was in my junk box so I can build a hybrid AK47/AKM mutt.

I don't care country of origin or how pretty it might be. I just need a buildable trunnion, preferably cheap, say $25 max.
    Why you young whipper snapper..
    You old timer.
    Remember when I could not figure how to put that dang blasted, dag burn, S.O.B something together and you offered to do it for free... ????
    As I have the I.Q. of a chimp...
    I had your address. P.M. again..
    No charge for you Amigo..
    What goes around, comes around...
    Some day if I need one, I will call you..
    Not the correct one. Send it back...
    Off too the Chinese restaurant. I am looking for Bluejack's relatives...
    4th, Tim, Astor Florida. From the swamps....
    "Man needs but two things to survive alone in the woods. A blow up female doll and his trusty old AK-47" - Thomas Jefferson 1781

Feedback Score
    15 (100%)

PM sent, Tim.

If I can't pay you, then Gunco gets a contribution in your name. Heh, can't get by me. No sir!

Thanks!
    I have a daughter. I tell her, "911 is what you dial after you're raped. 1911 is what you should have before they try."

Feedback Score
    15 (100%)

The trunnion came today. A "virgin" part that looks very, very well made. It has an East German or perhaps milspec Chinese look to it, the machining is very finely done.

$25 donated to Gunco. Now all I need to do is get an admin to credit you, Tim. Thanks!

Search tags for this page

There are currently no search engine referrals.
Click on a term to search our site for related topics.