Thread: WTB: Romy in Pistol Grip Good Condition

Feedback Score
    34 (100%)

Want to Buy/Wanted WTB: Romy in Pistol Grip Good Condition

The Romy RPK kit I got has a beat to hell pistol grip that I do NOT want to put on this thing. Trying to make it purdy, and would really like to find a grip that's in good shape. Let me know what you got. Thanks!

BTW, you can e-mail pics if you got a grip to sell/trade to: Jetmd928@gmail.com
    Enforcement, NOT Amnesty!!!!!!

"If they’re going to come here illegally, apply for & receive assistance through a corrupted Government agency encouraging this lawless behavior, work under the table & send billions of dollars each year back to their families in Mexico, while bleeding local economies dry, protest in our streets waving their Mexican flags DEMANDING rights, while I have to press ’1′ for English, then they need to be shipped back to where they came from!" -Chad Miller

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)

I have a really nice romy Bakelite at home. What you got for a trade? I will get a pic in a bit.

JB

Feedback Score
    34 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by jb1dsl View Post
    I have a really nice romy Bakelite at home. What you got for a trade? I will get a pic in a bit.

JB
    All kinds of stuff to trade. Whatcha need? I got tools, AK parts, an ex wife, etc.... Just let me know whatcha need. Thanks!

"If they’re going to come here illegally, apply for & receive assistance through a corrupted Government agency encouraging this lawless behavior, work under the table & send billions of dollars each year back to their families in Mexico, while bleeding local economies dry, protest in our streets waving their Mexican flags DEMANDING rights, while I have to press ’1′ for English, then they need to be shipped back to where they came from!" -Chad Miller

Feedback Score
    11 (100%)

i PMd you pics of the one i have, its in so-so shape, if jb1dsl's is better, woot! if not, let me know if you want the one i got!

Always sore, always tired Bradrock's Avatar
    Feedback Score
    23 (100%)

Any special color your wanting? I may have something at a price you can't refuse..Heh...Heh

Brad
    " Save a tree...........Eat A Beaver!"

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)

Feedback Score
    34 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Bradrock View Post
    Any special color your wanting? I may have something at a price you can't refuse..Heh...Heh

Brad
    Bradrock, I don't know what color to call it but I like the color of the one that JB1DSl just posted. If you have something along those lines in good shape, cool. If not then I'll get the one from him. Let me know.Thanks

Thanks for posting the pics JB1. If Bradrock doesn't have what I need, then I definitely want to do some trading with you.

Always sore, always tired Bradrock's Avatar
    Feedback Score
    23 (100%)

Since jb1dsl has gone to the effort of taking & posting pics, I feel like I should step aside. It looks like he has a very nice grip for you!

Welcome to Gunco jb1dsl!

Brad

P.S. If it does not work out, let me know & I'll send you something.
    " Save a tree...........Eat A Beaver!"

Feedback Score
    34 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Bradrock View Post
    Since jb1dsl has gone to the effort of taking & posting pics, I feel like I should step aside. It looks like he has a very nice grip for you!

Welcome to Gunco jb1dsl!

Brad

P.S. If it does not work out, let me know & I'll send you something.
    No problem. I totally Understand.

So, JB, e-mail me and we can work out the details. Address is in my first post. Thanks!

Search tags for this page

There are currently no search engine referrals.
Click on a term to search our site for related topics.