Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: House cleanning

Feedback Score
    16 (100%)

New China Pistol Grip & Hardware $10.00 + SH. I Will Take This.

Feedback Score
    4 (100%)

Bradrock, just a minor re-profileing and the inleting on the top is all that's I'd done to it, there's some scribe lines on the sides if you zoom in where the rest of the inleting was planned to be done. This was a project that I started just before I moved here 27 years ago and something that got set on the shelve while raising 3 kids,, that never got finished up. Funny how projects get put on the back burner when kids come along!! Somehow the bolt and stock came up MIA during the move too. Which sucked as I already had 99% of the pistol stock done which was a time consuming job in it's own right. I'd used a beatuyfull piece of burl wood which would have looked great. Guess it's not to be.

It sure would make a nice pistol build and pretty much what I had planned
    from the start, simular to a Remington Fire ball was the original plan I had for it. It was a virgin receiver and un-numbered when I got it so that type build won't be an issue legally for anyone that gets it. Of course as Bellson mentioned, when done re-heat treating would be a good call as with any unknown receiver, which isn't a biggie. My original plan was a 14" barrel and a case hardened finish over all, silloette pistol in 06, just for something a bit different. 06 is my favorite caliber, and very versital with many projectile and load options avalible for it.

I always tried to do something a bit different on all my builds from what anyone else was doing, unique is good. Unfourtunatly sense my fall and my ending up disabled I don't have access to the mill & ect anymore that I used to have access to when I was working. I had just pulled it back out to finish up, but it went back on the back burner,,,, again in 06. Hopefully someone will get it that will finally finish it up. I sure have had one thing or the other come up to keep me from finishing it.

Feedback Score
    15 (100%)

Know what you mean about "losing" stuff when you move.

I "lost" two Rem 788 6mm magazines on a move. Come time to give it to my son for his first hunt, I paid almost $100 for a NOS mag (they've come down since). A year later I "found" the lost mags.

I just finished another move last week. I've "lost" the two garage door remotes I need to turn in to the previous landlord. Looking for them now, hope they turn up soon.

Good luck on finding your stuff!
    I have a daughter. I tell her, "911 is what you dial after you're raped. 1911 is what you should have before they try."

Feedback Score
    4 (100%)

Ya,,, I got to put a "clapper" activated buzzer on anything I need to find again,,, it's getting so. 4th and I were just talking about that today,,,, how a mind is a terrible thing to loose, and how we have to think for 10 minetes and wonder what to HELL we JUST went in the next room for,,,, GEZZZZ!!! I give up ,,, just loosing it I guess!!! Hate that when that happens!!!

Always sore, always tired Bradrock's Avatar
    Feedback Score
    23 (100%)

I think it just makes life more interesting! I have always LOVED learning things & now I get to START OVER EVERY DAY!!!!
    " Save a tree...........Eat A Beaver!"

Feedback Score
    4 (100%)

Yup Bradrock,,,, sad but true!!!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Search tags for this page

There are currently no search engine referrals.
Click on a term to search our site for related topics.