Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: House cleanning

Feedback Score
    4 (100%)

Default House cleanning

A few things to get rid of I'm not useing,,,in the last 4 pics everything is new/unissued
    pic #1 Redfeild #75(I think) for Savage 99series, 75 shipped,,, hard to find 6.5x52 Carcano RCBS dies 50+shipping,,, sweat on claw type scope mounts, for very old tube sights that look like a scope, free, just shipping if ya can use them,,, 30 carbine dies RCBS 25+ ship,, very old Enfeild mag with 1800's patent markings, WW1 or before vintage, #1 Enfeild maybe ?? I think the rust will clean up OK/so so, 35+ship
    #2-3 new Browning high power grips 15+ship,,new AR cheek rest for standard stock/ carry handle gun 15+ship,, #4 ( sold to Coils) all new but pistol grip, East German pebble stock set with metal and new gas tube 45+ship,,( spf 1phast340) new china pistol grip with hardware, was told pre ban china?? , duno, 10+ship,,, new C96 Broom Handle 1930c grips 12 line 20+ship,, lastly a Very cherry and rare bakealite grips by Keys Fibre mfg only made from 43-45 and only issued on Rands or Ithaca's not a mark on them and sharp checkering, possibly un-issued/ like new, 35+ free ship
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by twa2471; 09-04-2012 at 12:09 AM.

Feedback Score
    4 (100%)

Default house cleanning #2

Just a couple more things,,,,pic #1 misc Mauser parts, free + ship,,, #2 unknown reciever, possibly springfeild 03, with inlays started with new sporter barrel in 06, when I can find the barrel,, it's hideing on me,,, and 3 trigger sets w/ misc springs, pins, and screws, there hiding too, have to make sure there for this action, 225 shipped. When I find everything. otherwise 100 shipped for just receiver and trigger stuff.

I also have a brand new, never used air chisel set by Mac, mod AH600K (made in USA, not China), has 4 chisels, 2 rivet "smushers", saftey chuck, case, and paperwork, paid 330+ in 04 for it with the specialty rivet chisels ,will take 200+ship,, I have to figure out how to re-size the pic and will put up one later on when I figure it out.

Sorry admin, I might have posted this in the wrong place. Hope it's not an issue.
    Attached Images Attached Images

Feedback Score
    6 (100%)

TWA I didn't know you was a MAUSER Fiend?
    M U S I B I K E

Feedback Score
    38 (100%)

Well I'm a little confused why you posted this in this section, but I would like this
    #4 all new but pistol grip, East German pebble stock set with metal and new gas tube 45+ship
    "Government is not the solution to our problem, government is the problem" Ronald Reagan

Feedback Score
    4 (100%)

Oh Baby,,, is there anything better than a Mauser??? I've got about 10 or so,lost count, some stock, some sporters, some target guns and have built a pile in the past. That's the kinda building I've always done, mostly target and sporter stuff.

I'm Just getting started in being interested in this AK stuff, even then I still think I like the VZ58's better than the AK platforms, got one of those and am getting anouther on order tomorrow morning so I can have a folder and a fixed stock versions. I like them allot.

I screwed up sections when I posted Coils. OOPS!! stocks yours guy, send info.

Always sore, always tired Bradrock's Avatar
    Feedback Score
    23 (100%)

I used to think those pebble stocks were fugly as hell when cheap & common. Now I wish I had bought a set when they were practicly giving them away. Funny how things change like that. I thought Stens were stupid when $30.00. Now I wish I'd bought some....
    I like the 03 receiver deal too but need a new roof by November..........

Nice bunch of goodies TWA2471 !!! Fun to look at even though can't have. Heh...Heh
    " Save a tree...........Eat A Beaver!"

Feedback Score
    10 (100%)

Moved to classifieds

Feedback Score
    4 (100%)

Oh Thanks x39,, I'm not worth a crap on a puter and don't know all the short cut stuff,,,, if you hadn't noticed!!!!! Thanks guy.

Ya Bradrock, just getting rid of some stuff so I can get another VZ58 with out cutting into the budget to bad. Thanks for looking. Stuff ,,has,, gone nuts price wise lately hasn't it??? I've got most damn everything I'll ever need but not all I'll ever want,,,, just the kid in me I guess!! Gun stuff,,,Worse than a drug I tell ya!!!!

Feedback Score
    38 (100%)

OK sending my info

I know what you mean about the Mausers, I only got four but I love them, wish I would have been into this stuff when they were cheap
    "Government is not the solution to our problem, government is the problem" Ronald Reagan

Always sore, always tired Bradrock's Avatar
    Feedback Score
    23 (100%)

I'm fixin to put a couple VZ58 kits on Gunbroker I hope your not the only one who likes them. Heh..Heh

Tell me more about the receiver & the " inlays" I don't understand. what all has been modified on this??
    Thanks, Brad
    " Save a tree...........Eat A Beaver!"

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Search tags for this page

There are currently no search engine referrals.
Click on a term to search our site for related topics.