Gunco Forums banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

WTT Underfolding stock

2K views 11 replies 7 participants last post by  SSGBPowell 
#1 ·
Recently came into possession of an underfolding stock. This was removed from a (then) illegally converted MAK-90, and was removed by a gunsmith. I personally dislike the underfolding stock, so I'm for trading it off.
THE GOOD
It appears to be complete. Seems to have all the parts, to include the springs, pins, nut, button, sling swivel, ect. I don't have the trunnion.
THE BAD
I have no idea where it comes from. Could be China, Russia, I dunno. It's parked and has no identifiying marks.
THE UGLY
I did mention this was removed from a MAK, but it's important to know that this was not an underfolding stock reciever. So, bubba relieved the inside of the stock where it would clear the bottom corner of the reciever. He used a dremel. It's really not that bad, and not real noticeable, but it is there.He also did some polishing of the pivot pin as well. I wouldn't use it for a high dollar kit build, but should be OK for a "general useage" or a learning build.

SO, WHAT DO I WANT?

Well, I'm open to most offers of gun/knife related items. I have no idea what this thing is worth, so I have no idea what to ask for. Whatever looks best will get it. I know, lame, huh? Think of it as a sealed bid auction.

See less See more
#6 ·
Deal pending to mbadboyz. Here are pics as you requsted. Not the greatest, but you can see where bubba spent some quality time with the dremel.

Attachments

#9 · (Edited)
That is a chinese underfolder. The "arms" are 1 piece, no riveted ends. It would not have any rear block/trunion with it as the receiver was stamped and cut. Remember, Chinese receivers are the 1.5mm kind and I guess they figured that no further renforcement [?] needed. The Chinese did plug the end with a hefty piece. the receivers were the slant cut style, the reason for the gring job on this on might have been to make it fit on a euro receiver. I still have all these parts left over from my gas axed Norinco. Hate to snatch the thread, but if any body interestted PM me. This is the chinese setup

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.