Gunco Forums banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

For sale, junk AK

3K views 31 replies 19 participants last post by  7.62x39 
#1 · (Edited)
Built by a chimp with the finest junk from junk parts..
Bore very dark and pitted.. Passes bullet test with flying colors..
Sling and Mag not included.. Folding stock rusted shut.. Bent sights..
Asking $9,999,99.
Seller maintains the right to refuse all stupid offers..
Not for sale in all 52 States where they will soon be illegal.
No jokes j4, I have a cousin in the Mafia. He got wacked but he has friends..
Don't hesitate, cheat yourself or treat yourself, your choice..

Please note. This item has been sold..
Buyer, who wishes to remain anonymous, will receive his package with a return address, too his FFL "Do we cheat em and how" Astor FL LLC. corp..
Thank yall for looking. More rip offs to be posted soon..
Stay tuned..

Attachments

See less See more
#9 ·
Ya, think? :rofl:

Tim, We love you man. Merry Christmas my friend.:newyear:

Please accept with no obligation, implied or implicit, my best wishes for an
environmentally conscious, socially responsible, low stress, non-addictive, gender
neutral, celebration of the winter solstice holiday, practiced within the most enjoyable
traditions of the religious persuasion of your choice, or secular practices of your
choice, with respect for the religious/secular persuasions and/or traditions of others,
or their choice not to practice religious or secular traditions at all and a fiscally
successful, personally fulfilling and medically uncomplicated recognition of the onset
of the generally accepted calendar year 2013, but not without due respect for the
calendars of choice of other cultures whose contributions to society have helped make
America great (not to imply that America is necessarily greater than any other country
or is the only "AMERICA" in the western hemisphere), and without regard to the
race, creed, color, age, physical disability, religious faith, choice of computer platform,
or sexual preference of the wishee.

Legal Disclaimer: By accepting this agreement, you are accepting these terms.

This greeting is subject to clarification or withdrawal. It is freely transferable with no
alteration to the original greeting. It implies no promise by the wisher to actually
implement any of the wishes for her/himself or others, and is void where prohibited by
law, and is revocable at the sole discretion of the wisher.

This wish is warranted to perform as expected within the usual application of good
tidings for a period of one year, or until the issuance of a subsequent holiday greeting,
whichever comes first, and warranty is limited to replacement of this wish or issuance
of a new wish at the sole discretion of the wisher.

Sincerely,
Max

#5 ·
Throw in the mag and shipping fees, might consider!

LMAO

#10 ·
damn 4th--you a bit low ball on that one--hell over at those ninja places they get over $10K for just a mag!

you better adjust you price up for inflation , NO CHECKS --bring GOLD and all that--

i don't know if i want to take the deflated stimulus dollars ObaongQ be a printing today--

i might take iranian dollars and mexican pesos though-- if they come with pesos they better bring some tequila and a hot hoochie mamma!---LOL!

#11 ·
The sad thing is if the ban we all fear actually passes, Tim will get a few dozen PMs in about June asking if he still has it for sale!

Better start fishing out all those parts ya threw in the canal, they may be worth more than gold someday. Heck, ya could get that Emily chick from Bering Sea Gold to dive for the stuff while you operate the shop vac up top. I'm sure she would appreciate warm water for a change!

#16 ·
If I buy this will you help me make it full auto? Also Id like it to shoot 308 is that something you can do before I send my money in?
One last thing I kinda want it to look like the gun from the game Halo. Is there any way to put a rounds count monitor on it? Ill pay extra for that but Ill have to wait for my allowance next week.

#17 ·
flemgunner nah.. It is basically a single shot.. Headspace is so bad, you have to pound each round in with a hammer..
Hence no mag, they dont work so the buyer really does not need one..
We build a big fire, place the weapon in and heat the bore..Empty round falls out..

#22 ·
arfcom needs to lighten up a little.
One of the members over there, posted a joke ad similar to this one. A mod over there got his panties in a twist, closed the thread and temporarily banned not only the OP, but everyone who even posted in the thread.

WASR 10 - AR15.COM

There are only three sites that I frequent

I refuse to grace most with my presence

If they are like that, I have better things to do

#26 ·
wedblug...

No Sir.. Welcome to the forum.. Quite sorry, I put it up as a joke..
Posted sold...
Sorry for any misunderstanding..

#30 ·
Members just my .02....

In defense of who those who responded too this post.. With all due respect..
I am so so sorry if this joke got out of hand.
New members please keep posting.. Welcome too the forum or the forum of your choice.. No shame or disrespect..
Panic, why? Why? My recent post on the group buy. A company near me is trying to catch up on 40,000 back-orders "A month" on AR lowers.
24//7..
By no means a threat, just a fact.. Their are 8 billion guns in this country..
My God, how many mags are out there?
In a perfect world their are no guns, no hate, no harming of others..
I and other Vets, Police officers, etc., have seen enough for a lifetime..
Please stop the panic.. Please.. It is us, not the retailers creating it..
4th, Tim, Astor Florida. U.S. Army 4th Infantry Division. 3/12 Charlie company.
Tri border Nam. 1968-1969..
Grunt.. And damn proud of it..

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.