Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: WTB AR15 Stripped Upper

Feedback Score
    17 (100%)

I ordered online. but it had a bunch of other small parts.. checked the order status and it says it's in the shipping dept.. so it went through... I really didn't need it, I just thought it would be a good thing to have if I wanted to swap out for a flat top.. B2B

Feedback Score
    8 (100%)

you may still get it--

SARCO is about as reliable on shipping as their product descriptions --LOL!

i got one order on them for some small parts --after two weeks i get an email saying it shipped --it has been another week--maybe it will be in the post today--

SARCO reminds me of the good old days when i was a kid i would order things from the back of those small print ads in the comic books--

three to six months later a box of sea-monkeys would show up--LOL

Feedback Score

Default Re Bolt Carrier

Quote Originally Posted by j427x View Post
    bolt carrier group-- i was wondering if you wanted in on the group buy over at weapons guild --?? they are going to have m16 carriers with the bolts for $98 shipped we hope.

if your in the PNW --some states don't allow any m16 stuff even if it is semi only.

so depending on the state you may or may not want in on the deal--
    As much as I would like to get one, FA parts are illegal here but silencers are not go figure. Ill just get an american made one to be legal. and as far as wg I bought parts there befrore but had a falling out after someone decided to steal my idea and sold it . so instead of aggrivation I just dont deal with them anymore I have had two heart attacks and a mild stroke I dont need the headaches of thiefs or those whom run a group and do nothing about it....Doc

Feedback Score

Apex has old colt uppers a bit pricey, but then again what isnt right now thanks to the freeking goverment. and I have ordered 25 forgings both upper and lower for a raniey day from another company
    Last edited by dcholl; 01-29-2013 at 10:52 AM.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Search tags for this page

There are currently no search engine referrals.
Click on a term to search our site for related topics.