Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: WTB AR15 Stripped Upper

Feedback Score

Default WTB AR15 Stripped Upper

Im looking to buy an AR15 Stripped upper, I have what one company wanted but then the companies started gouging prices as usual when they hit panic mode. Any help would be greatfull thanks...Doc

Feedback Score
    8 (100%)

Talking

Quote Originally Posted by dcholl View Post
    Im looking to buy an AR15 Stripped upper, I have what one company wanted but then the companies started gouging prices as usual when they hit panic mode. Any help would be greatfull thanks...Doc

during the panic SARCO had stripped a3 flat tops for $59 shipped --those are gone.

the best i can find is SMG has a3 flat top uppers for $80 on back order to ship the 21 jan-- jan 21 ain't that far off sooo---

everybody is out and their going to be retail price at least --if not more when they come back in stock--

16 Inch M4 - Style Barrel - 606333, Barrels at Sportsman's Guide you can search for the upper off this m4 barrel link

other than that JSE may get some --they will be about the same price as SMG when they get a new batch--

Feedback Score

Default Re AR15 Stripped upper

Thanks for the Infomation, I seen that DSA had had them for 60.00 but when I callled I couldnt get thru & on thier web site it states 80 bucks each. I ll see what I can do with SMG. worse comes to worse Ill have to get some upper forgings and mill them out. or seel off some of my big M53 kits. Again thanks....Doc

Feedback Score
    8 (100%)

Talking

Thanks for the Infomation, I seen that DSA had had them for 60.00 but when I callled I couldnt get thru & on thier web site it states 80 bucks each. I ll see what I can do with SMG. worse comes to worse Ill have to get some upper forgings and mill them out. or seel off some of my big M53 kits. Again thanks....Doc

DSA is a good company i bought many an upper/lower and barrel from them. they are very slow to fill orders.

way back --years before the most recent panic i ordered a number of lowers and uppers from them --they were blems going for $60 each.

hell it took 6-8 weeks to get that order filled and shipped.
    my most recent dealing with DSA was barrels.

i got some excellent 1-7 4150CV steel chrome lined ones for like $150 each. took maybe two weeks to ship the barrels.

when you deal with DSA your dealing direct with the factory. they fill the big orders first . like all factory operations do.

DSA often has the best buys --and their often back ordered --my guess is with the panic their probably miles deep back ordered --

but yea try SMG--they will likely ship after the 21st --

the stripped uppers ain't as high demand as other ar-15 stuff.

--some should start showing up. probably won't be no low buck --but you should be able to score one for around $80 or so. and that is the retail price for that type of part.

it is going to be hard to build an ar-15 at normal price--but with a little restraint i think it can still be done --if your willing to wait on a few BOs to fill.

have you checked out the BCG group buy deal?

Feedback Score
    10 (100%)

i order one from these folks a few days after after christmas, and got it last week.
    AR15 Parts, M16 Parts, Assault Rifles, Tactical Gear M&A Parts, Inc.
    "It does not take a majority to prevail ... but rather an irate, tireless minority, keen on setting brushfires of freedom in the minds of men." --Samuel Adams

Feedback Score
    8 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by eldogg View Post
    i order one from these folks a few days after after christmas, and got it last week.
    AR15 Parts, M16 Parts, Assault Rifles, Tactical Gear M&A Parts, Inc.

m&a looks to have some in stock--$100 stripped and $120 with port door and forward assist installed+ shipping--

that ain't but $20 more than SMG--

Feedback Score

ok that explains how come they are so slow, I was going to order from them before and I was told by them they were waiting on parts from another distribitor. so I had cancelled an order, So i screwed myself there lol. Im a bit slow today who is BCG ? what I find amazing is how many companies have just come to full stop on parts guns and accessories... Doc

Feedback Score
    8 (100%)

ok that explains how come they are so slow, I was going to order from them before and I was told by them they were waiting on parts from another distribitor. so I had cancelled an order, So i screwed myself there lol. Im a bit slow today who is BCG ? what I find amazing is how many companies have just come to full stop on parts guns and accessories... Doc

bolt carrier group-- i was wondering if you wanted in on the group buy over at weapons guild --?? they are going to have m16 carriers with the bolts for $98 shipped we hope.

if your in the PNW --some states don't allow any m16 stuff even if it is semi only.

so depending on the state you may or may not want in on the deal--

Feedback Score
    17 (100%)

during the panic SARCO had stripped a3 flat tops for $59 shipped --those are gone.
    I ordered one but I've not seen any boxes yet.. been weeks... B2B

Feedback Score
    8 (100%)

Talking

Quote Originally Posted by Bolt2bounce View Post
    I ordered one but I've not seen any boxes yet.. been weeks... B2B

damn-- ordered a few and they were in after about a week. this was the day of the panic too.

i had ordered a few small parts the week before i ordered the uppers and the uppers came in first.

it was over two weeks on the small parts. probably three weeks --

SARCO has never been known for speedy order filling and shipping --

it seems the more orders they get the slower they move--LOL

did you order online or over the phone?

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Search tags for this page

There are currently no search engine referrals.
Click on a term to search our site for related topics.