Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Thread: WTS 8mm ammo

Always sore, always tired Bradrock's Avatar
    Feedback Score
    23 (100%)

OK: I sent Money order out today. If it turns out I can get more, I'll send another MO.

Thanks again!!
    I know it's a lot of work packing & shipping. Especially for us crippled up old farts!! Heh..Heh

I owe you one!!
    " Save a tree...........Eat A Beaver!"

Feedback Score
    11 (100%)

Ever figure out if shipping to Cali is ok?

Feedback Score
    4 (100%)

I haven't yet Mr posthmous,,, I was hoping Bellson or jrs would chime in sense there up on ,, what's going on in that area. But it looks like 12 bucks.

And no problem Bradrock, I'll hook ya up with another 100 if you want, to bad I sent yours and coils out yesterday.

Good news Bradrock,, I was able to intercept the package just before it went on the truck, you got 200 on the way instead of 100.

The shipping was double what I expected 12 bucks,,, but what ever. Yup you guys will get it cheaper than what I did,, life is good for you guys. But I quoted what I did,, so it is,, what it is. Enjoy

Feedback Score
    11 (100%)

Ive been googling, and it looks like as long as it is not shipped USPS (duh) then its ok to my pos. Bellson or anyone else know anything different? Thanks!

Feedback Score
    23 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by twa2471 View Post
    I haven't yet Mr posthmous,,, I was hoping Bellson or jrs would chime in sense there up on ,, what's going on in that area. But it looks like 12 bucks.

And no problem Bradrock, I'll hook ya up with another 100 if you want, to bad I sent yours and coils out yesterday.

Good news Bradrock,, I was able to intercept the package just before it went on the truck, you got 200 on the way instead of 100.

The shipping was double what I expected 12 bucks,,, but what ever. Yup you guys will get it cheaper than what I did,, life is good for you guys. But I quoted what I did,, so it is,, what it is. Enjoy
    Well Thanks twa2471; But that's not how I roll. Just help me understand the postage & I'll make it right on the next MO.

Original postage guess for 100 was $6.00 which I included.
    Actual postage for 100 was $12.00
    So I was $6.00 short

Now that I'm getting 200 rounds, I figure $12.00 for that + $6.00 short on first 100

I come up with $18.00 postage due by me + $40.00 more for ammo = $58.00 I owe you.

Correct?????

Thanks again, Brad

Feedback Score
    4 (100%)

No,, it's just 6 difference,, I was able to put it all together in the same box sense I caught it before it went out, I just repacked it with the extra 100 in there,,so it will all come in one box ,,at the same 11.90 something total for shipping. See way it's not a big deal. So it's only 46 total for the other 100.

Feedback Score
    23 (100%)

Cool beans! I recently bought an MG42 belt loader & I have some belts coming from RTG. Even got a couple WW11 ammo cans also. So now I'll soon be able to try it out.

Unless maybe this ammo is too nice for that & I should save for the bolt actions.

Thanks again!! Brad

Feedback Score
    34 (100%)

You still have any of the Yugo left brother?? If so, do you need cash, or you wanna do some tool trading? Need any more clecos? LOL.
    Enforcement, NOT Amnesty!!!!!!

"If they’re going to come here illegally, apply for & receive assistance through a corrupted Government agency encouraging this lawless behavior, work under the table & send billions of dollars each year back to their families in Mexico, while bleeding local economies dry, protest in our streets waving their Mexican flags DEMANDING rights, while I have to press ’1′ for English, then they need to be shipped back to where they came from!" -Chad Miller

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)

I'm in for 100.PM sent.
    Last edited by trukfixr; 01-12-2013 at 11:19 PM.
    When all else fails-read the instructions!

Feedback Score
    10 (100%)

I want a 100 rounds send me payment info.
    "I don't like repeat offenders, I like DEAD offenders" Ted Nugent

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Search tags for this page

There are currently no search engine referrals.
Click on a term to search our site for related topics.