Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Thread: WTS 8mm ammo

Feedback Score
    4 (100%)

Default WTS 8mm ammo

Got a chance to get a couple cases of 8mm from a bud, so already having a bunch I thought I'd offer some up to my buds here.

I have 2 flavors,, Yugo 11-49 mfg still sealed,, and the copro projectile ones in the bandoliers,, there marked 7.9/FS/1943/ T*u C what ever that head stamp is. I don't know. Those were opened last year and have been stored in ammo cans,, and as you can see there super clean. I have 500+ in bandoliers and 500 Yugo in 15rnd box's both on strippers. I should have the rest of the Yugo by next Thursday or so. When I pick those up I'll fill the Yugo orders for those then, bandolier-d ones available now.

I am going to offer these up in 100 rnd lots, and 100 limit per member if there's a high demand,, if not I'll sell each member more if they want. I'm offering this up to the long time members ONLY,,,at $6 per box of 15. Please only members with minimum of 100 post need request,, been burnt by a couple newbie's in the past so,,,it is what it is. Sorry , new guys.

I know some of you were looking so I grabbed the extra case for you guys if you need some. I'm only going to make a dollar on each box to cover my driving across-ed the state to get them but I think it's fair considering what I've seen them for lately. Hope it helps out you folks that can't find any mil-serp. stuff.

Of course I'll need ammo disclaimer or FOID copy with payment to cover my butt and make the law happy.
    Attached Images Attached Images

Always sore, always tired Bradrock's Avatar
    Feedback Score
    23 (100%)

Geeze; the math hurts my brain! Is that $39.99 + shipping for 100 rounds?

How much shipping to 65606 ( Missouri) ??

Thanks for offering this up .. 8mm is my smallest pile. Other than my wallet
    " Save a tree...........Eat A Beaver!"

Feedback Score
    4 (100%)

Yup,, 40 cents per round,,,,I'll have to do up a sample box and have it weighted at the PO to figure that out shipping will be. I'm guessing around,, 5-6 bucks probably.

It was my smallest pile too, and I have more 8mm Mausers than anything else in my collection,,, what's up with that?? Seems everyone's in the same boat. I haven't seen any in a long time, that's why I grabbed it. The last I saw was 2 years ago and the store wanted something like 8-9 bucks a box,, back then, I can't find it at all now,, well on GB there's some,,, but @ 10 bucks a box,,,,and bids still climbing,,, ouch!!!! Screw the GB bunch,,there always higher than a woodpeckers hole on everything.IMO

That's why I grabbed an extra case when I had the opportunity,, lots of folks here said they weren't able to find it ,, so,,,, here it is if ya need some.

Feedback Score
    11 (100%)

I bought a yugo Mauser not long ago and 1 box of S&B soft points. I would jump on a 100rnd lot twa!

Pm inbound!

Feedback Score
    4 (100%)

Reply sent,,,,, I'd better ask those in the know,,, what's "Commiefornia's" laws pertaining to ammo shipped from out of state??? I don't have a clue.

Feedback Score
    23 (100%)

Well; If I have enough posts to qualify, I'll "pull the trigger" on my 100 round limit.

provided shipping is not crazy to Missouri.

Feedback Score
    38 (100%)

I'll get in on this too, PM me whatever info that's needed, it will be shipped to 17601

I'm also going to jump the gun, if you don't get enough people interested I'd like to buy more
    "Government is not the solution to our problem, government is the problem" Ronald Reagan

Feedback Score
    5 (100%)

TWA already knows I am in

I am just posting this to raise my post count
    Sprat and sprat1 are one and the same.

Feedback Score
    4 (100%)

I'm just going to say shipping will be around 6 bucks or so,, if it's more I'll just eat it. I'm not trying to make money here,,not my job,,, just hooking you guys up on some hard to find ammo that I managed to luck out finding.

As long as it don't cost me $$$ no biggie. Just covering my costs. It's all good,, 400 down, 6 to go.

All I'll need guys, is shipping address, ammo disclaimer, or FOID copy if it apply's and which ammo you want,,, the ?? in the bandoliers,, or the Yugo that will be in hand by the end of next week, the plan is for me to pick it up Thursday if there's no snafu's,, your call folks.

Well some bucks would be good too I guess,,,,I'll just say 46 delivered per 100rnds,,, there I go getting all fussy again!!! MO's would be best for me,, I'm not a business just a regular guy. For any of you that want the bandoliers, I can ship that out right off, and for those of you I've done business with before, I'll just shoot it right out to you and I'll just get the bucks when it gets here,,, no biggie !! I do have coils address still I think. No prob on extra if it don't fly outa here coils, I want to be fair and let everyone get a crack at some though. That's why the 100 limit. I know it's tough to come by now days.

Feedback Score
    23 (100%)

PM sent as they say. Heh...Heh
    I would hate to see you get stuck with any left overs, so I'll bat cleanup !!

Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Search tags for this page

There are currently no search engine referrals.
Click on a term to search our site for related topics.