Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: AR and AK for Sale to Gunco Members ONLY!

Feedback Score
    17 (100%)

yeah I'd keep them both, just send them to a friend out of state.. Oregon Utah Nevada Arizona are easily in driving distance.. and you can go shoot them in the free state.. if you wish.. Other option is get a replacement OFF LIST LOWER for the AR at some point..and just swap out the upper.. on the AR..maybe even work out a trade for the bushy for a OLL...receiver... that is what I'd work on... even the MAK 90's receiver could be swapped out also.. and they's be CAl legal with bullet button and 10 rd mags.. B2B

Feedback Score
    8 (100%)

hell i got one DPMS that a guy slightly scuffed up--i would trade for the bushy if it is legal -and pay a little boot-- on top cause the DPMS has some cosmetic issues.

it runs perfect though. the trigger is even good!

it is the older a-15 -- i think they are off list--but not sure--
    Last edited by j427x; 01-27-2013 at 01:43 PM.

Feedback Score

Bellson, as and fellow gun lover and X dealer why don't you do what a lot of Californians have done and find a Gunco member or storage facility in Nevada. You have been an member here for years and I can't believe your just going to ( Excuse the term ) sell out.
    If I lived in Nevada I'd store them for you for free, maybe I'm all wet in making these suggestions but it's something to think about.

Sorry I went off half cocked, guns are in Tx.
    Last edited by Frogman; 01-29-2013 at 01:14 PM. Reason: Your right, the gun's are in Texas, my mistake
    "The two enemies of the people are criminals and goverment, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so that the second will not become the legal version of the first" ~ Thomas Jefferson

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)

Please guys read the post... the guns are in Texas.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Search tags for this page

There are currently no search engine referrals.
Click on a term to search our site for related topics.