Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: WTS: Mags,Ammo, RomyG with issues

Feedback Score
    38 (100%)

Sniper7mm, you need to sell that stuff at the highest prices you can, period.

As for you great offer of donating, I think (now this is just me) you should sell that stuff to those who will pay almost anything for it, then after you take care of your bills (and if you have a little extra) just make a donation to the site, there's a tab at the top "support us" for this. But take care of yourself first
    "Government is not the solution to our problem, government is the problem" Ronald Reagan

Feedback Score
    38 (100%)

Here's a couple I found on GunBroker
    This is for two battle packs, and it's been bidded up to 205
    TWO .308 7.62x51 mm South African battlepacks M1A2 : Rifle Ammunition at GunBroker.com
    And here's another for two packs, basically the same price
    .308 7.62x51 NATO South African battlepacks : Rifle Ammunition at GunBroker.com
    Here's one that was bidded up to 120, but the guy wants too much as it didn't meet his reserve yet
    7.62mm .308 308 Ammunition Ammo South African 140 : Rifle Ammunition at GunBroker.com

So depending on how fast you want to move them, I'd take then to that show and ask $100 per pack, you could go a little under that if you feel comfortable, but I wouldn't go under $80
    "Government is not the solution to our problem, government is the problem" Ronald Reagan

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)

Thanks Coils, I was looking at GunsAmerica not GB.No wonderI didn't see those ads.

But seriousely in our area there is no milsurp at all. Main gun store has some 54R 12.75 FOR A BOX OF 20. In the online classifieds one kid wants $750 for 900rnds of un-named .223,another guy wants $90 for a 40rnd pmag ,and yet 2k rnds wpa $1200. Oh yea,SKS's $650-$1500 no shit.

I got my last 1k penetrators for less than 300 before shipping in June. I won't even buy pistol bullets. My dad reloades all the 9mm & .45acp or LC we need. He did say primers are getting hard to find for some calibers.

Sorry to ramble on guys kinda lonely here.

I will be making a donation in the next few weeks,I'm betting I can cut prices by 25% below anyone else and still get close to triple what I paid.

Feedback Score
    8 (100%)

In your original post you say 500 round lots.
    Do you have more then 500 rounds or is there just one lot?
    How many still sealed battle packs?

Thanks,
    Bret

Feedback Score
    38 (100%)

Your welcome
    No need to be sorry about rambling, hell if you want start a thread some where and ramble all you want about whatever you want

And brethankes got me thinking, you can't do a 500 round lot without opening a pack. 3 packs is 420 rounds, and 4 packs is 560 rounds

Feedback Score
    8 (100%)

I would take three for $350 shipped.

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)

I just named 500 as a round number. Three sealed packs and four boxes of 20. When I was able to buy it was 1/2k to 1k+ lots so 500rnds is just a number in my head.

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)

brethankes,
    At this point all ammo is going to a gun show. Should have marked the sale sooner after talking to a few guys yesterday. If I have any left I will sell to you at that price -shipping.

I've got around 8 sealed packs of 140 S.A. and Lord knows how many boxes of different South American (not African) Nato.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Search tags for this page

There are currently no search engine referrals.
Click on a term to search our site for related topics.