Gunco Forums banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

WTS: Mags,Ammo, RomyG with issues

1K views 17 replies 8 participants last post by  sniper7mm2000 
#1 ·
I've posted before that I'm not here to gouge. I see what's going on everywhere and it makes me kinda sick. Thanks for the warm welcome guys, and the help trying to make a buck. Not a lot just some.I've got no idea how to price now. Just tell me to F' the hell off or make offers suggestions, you know. Don't even want to waste time on GB's etc. Hope my pics aren't too big.

1.10-Used H&K 91/G3 20rnd Mags. VG shape. Local shop $49 ONline$45-$70:help2:Make offer

2. Cetme Mags. Two types. Some are original factory some have been modified with USA floor plates for 922r compliance Steel not Alum.One on the left has extra parts. Just looked on GB Some are $99. WTF

3. Sealed Battle Packs : South African 7.61x51 FMJ Trying to sell in 500 rnd lots. Also have Venezuela Nato: Same caliber Argentina. Decided to keep 5.56 and X39. Last pic of ammo box has 500rnds and will probably ship in one.

Will have to start another post for additional items. Thanks for looking.

Attachments

See less See more
#3 ·
That's where I'm running into problems, trying to set a price on this stuff. The cheapest I've even seen is over $1 a rnd. And that's all backordred. Plus shipping is crazy expensive. What is fair to you guys?:help:

The mags just make decent offers. Ain't no way in hell I'm charging $99 for a mag. Or even 40 for that matter.
A box of 20 .308 military is going for 12.75 locally. I don't want to do that cuz the damn dealers buy it and jack up the price again.
Just make offers guys. If it doesn't sell here it don't. No hard feelings.

#4 ·
I think the G3 mags are selling for $3-5 each, even the frenzy didn't effect them much.

The CETME mags, if they are the 20 rounders, the last I seen them they were about $10-15 each. The 30 rounders were a lot higher.

Have no idea about the South African 762, if you figure out a price let us know because I'd be interested in some too. Sorry I don't want to make an offer, the last time I bought some it was $35 a pack and I don't want to insult you :D

#5 ·
I remember that S.A. stuff. Awesome rounds for not being hand loaded. Back in the day alot of guys were winning M1A matches with it.

Before everyone figured out it was so good the battle paks were going for around 45 bucks each. Once peoples scores came up, the price came up too, around 80 to 100. I bought alot of it and always considered it to be some of the best available.

#6 ·
SA stuff is awesome. Since we are stepping back in time, this one will really make you puke. I bought a whole 1260 round crate for $179 at a gun show 5 or 6 years ago. The next time the show was in town a few months later, I passed on it because it had gone to $229 and I thought that was too much. LOL

#8 ·
I've been Googling and searching most of the day and I haven't seen a battlepack of this under $100. What I did see was:sold, sold out, or the ad was several years old.
I remember passing this stuff up too several years ago for the same reason @7.62, only it was $25 a pack.

#9 ·
DAMMIT I JUST HAD A WHOLE PAGE TYPED OUT AND THE GODDAMN THING CLOSED DOWN.

I HOPE THIS MAKES SENSE TO ALL CUZ I ALMOST FORGOT WHAT THIS IS FOR.
FOR ANY THAT DIDN'T CATCH MY FIRST POSTS I LOST MY WIFE OF 28 YRS 3 DAYS BEFORE THANKSGIVING. I AM DISABLED AND LOST HALF MY INCOME. I RECEIVE SSDI WHICH I WORKED 35 YRS FOR BEFORE DISEASE AND INJURIES TOOK OVER MY BODY.
I HAVE A MORGAGE ALMOST PAID FOR BUT AIN'T TO SURE NOW. I DRIVE AN OLD JEEP AND PAY MY BILLS. INSURANCE, PROPERTY TAXES TAX AFTER TAX. I DO NOT GET FOOD STAMPS,CASH,TANF,OR A FREE FUCKING CELL PHONE OR CABLE TV. THE INTERNET IS MY VICE BUT I MISS MEALS BECAUSE OF IT.

I WAS JUST HOPING TO MAKE A FEW EXTRA BUCKS BUT AFTER I'VE SEEN WHAT THINGS ARE GOING FOR I'M JUST GOING TO LOAD UP AND GO THE GUN SHOW IN TWO WEEKS. IF PEOPLE WANT TO BLOW THEIR MONEY LIKE THIS I'VE GOT A FEW THINGS TO SELL THEM. i CAN'T SELL STUFF TO YOU GUYS AND TRY TO MAKE MONEY. MY CONSCIENCE WON'T LET ME DO IT TO REAL FELLOW SHOOTERS. I DO APOLOGISE AND HOPE NOONE THINKS LESS OF ME.
@GUNCO OR OTHER HIGH ADMIN I WANT TO DONATE AT LEAST A BATTLEPACK OF THE S.A. AND A FEW MAGS. PLEASE ACCEPT AS I DO FEEL BAD ABOUT THIS.

MOST THE OTHER GOODS ARE GOING TO THE GUN SHOW ALONG WITH A FEW OTHER EBR'S I CAN SELL FTF.

PLEASE P.M. AN ADDRESS TO SEND THE THINGS TO. YOU'RE A BUNCH OF GOOD GUYS AND WISHED I COULD DO MORE.

Albert

#11 ·
Sniper7mm, you need to sell that stuff at the highest prices you can, period.

As for you great offer of donating, I think (now this is just me) you should sell that stuff to those who will pay almost anything for it, then after you take care of your bills (and if you have a little extra) just make a donation to the site, there's a tab at the top "support us" for this. But take care of yourself first

#12 ·
Here's a couple I found on GunBroker
This is for two battle packs, and it's been bidded up to 205
TWO .308 7.62x51 mm South African battlepacks M1A2 : Rifle Ammunition at GunBroker.com
And here's another for two packs, basically the same price
.308 7.62x51 NATO South African battlepacks : Rifle Ammunition at GunBroker.com
Here's one that was bidded up to 120, but the guy wants too much as it didn't meet his reserve yet
7.62mm .308 308 Ammunition Ammo South African 140 : Rifle Ammunition at GunBroker.com

So depending on how fast you want to move them, I'd take then to that show and ask $100 per pack, you could go a little under that if you feel comfortable, but I wouldn't go under $80

#13 ·
Thanks Coils, I was looking at GunsAmerica not GB.No wonderI didn't see those ads.:notworthy

But seriousely in our area there is no milsurp at all. Main gun store has some 54R 12.75 FOR A BOX OF 20. In the online classifieds one kid wants $750 for 900rnds of un-named .223,another guy wants $90 for a 40rnd pmag :rofl:,and yet 2k rnds wpa $1200. Oh yea,SKS's $650-$1500 no shit.

I got my last 1k penetrators for less than 300 before shipping in June. I won't even buy pistol bullets. My dad reloades all the 9mm & .45acp or LC we need. He did say primers are getting hard to find for some calibers.

Sorry to ramble on guys kinda lonely here.

I will be making a donation in the next few weeks,I'm betting I can cut prices by 25% below anyone else and still get close to triple what I paid.

#14 ·
In your original post you say 500 round lots.
Do you have more then 500 rounds or is there just one lot?
How many still sealed battle packs?

Thanks,
Bret

#15 ·
Your welcome
No need to be sorry about rambling, hell if you want start a thread some where and ramble all you want about whatever you want :D

And brethankes got me thinking, you can't do a 500 round lot without opening a pack. 3 packs is 420 rounds, and 4 packs is 560 rounds

#16 ·
I would take three for $350 shipped.

#18 ·
brethankes,
At this point all ammo is going to a gun show. Should have marked the sale sooner after talking to a few guys yesterday. If I have any left I will sell to you at that price -shipping.

I've got around 8 sealed packs of 140 S.A. and Lord knows how many boxes of different South American (not African) Nato.

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.