Gunco Forums banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

WTS Part 2

2K views 22 replies 5 participants last post by  konrue66 
#1 · (Edited)
Cetme mags I forgot to post.

Here's a Romy G I won from RJF during a drawing in 09 at the Guns-And-Ammo site when everyone was still around. Some of the members here might remember. Bobby from Salbo did the build for me but I bought a damn Vulcan receiver instead of a NDS and the damn thing never worked right. Was getting it boxed-up to send back to Salbo when Bobby passed.
Was going to send it to RJF with a new receiver to rebuild but never heard back from him.

We tried everything we could over the phone but no go. It would function correctly a few times then back to FTE,FTF Jam
If it was operating properly I'd sell it for the first 550 + shipping. If my wife hadn't passed I'd be able to get it rebuilt. PM we'll talk. I might just cut it in half and sell it as a kit for what they're going for.

Shit never stops. Just gets deeper.

Attachments

See less See more
#2 ·
Since the Romy G isn't working right, I'd cut the mag well area out of the receiver and sell everything in the pic.
Original barreled kits are going for $450-550 on GB right now

#3 ·
Sniper, I have a buddy looking to trade a Bulgy 74 parts kit for a Romy G kit with original barrel if you're interested. I could put you two in touch. He's a member here, but doesn't post much.

#7 ·
Nevermind. I got it twisted because of the way he texted it to me. He HAS a Romy G barreless kit, and is looking to trade FOR a Bulgy 74. I'm sorry for the confusion. I'll shut up now.

#4 ·
Sure. Not familiar withthe Bulgy at all but lots of guys here to ask. Tell him to shoot me a pm. Will H. sent a very nice all matching kit with all the 922r parts to boot! I bought the black furniture just to preserve the wood. It'd be a safe queen if i had bought a good receiver. Hell it'd probably work fine with a decent set of rails but I'll only sell functioning guns FTF with transfer unless I'm buying direct from a FFL dealer.

#19 ·
Still siting here tanvil. I've been very down too all on this thread. I apologise in advance for even posting this whole mess. Got drug through the mud again in local mdia over wifes death. It has nothing at all to do with our hobbie.
I'm truly down and broken by vicious crap direceted towards her,myself and my kids. And I can'to nothing.

I don't even care about the ammo. I want to sell it fair. But that shit is heavy it's a pain in the ass to ship now. It really is. I do not want to attract am more goddamm attention here where i live somehow. Im gettin upst again dangit. Not directed at you tanvil.

#21 ·
Understood.

My apologies and condolences. You gotta hang in there, life has a way of dragging us through hard times but things always work out somehow. You'll come out on the other end a stronger man for enduring it. Keep your faith, keep your head and keep looking up.

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.