Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: WTS Part 2

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)

Sold! WTS Part 2

Cetme mags I forgot to post.

Here's a Romy G I won from RJF during a drawing in 09 at the Guns-And-Ammo site when everyone was still around. Some of the members here might remember. Bobby from Salbo did the build for me but I bought a damn Vulcan receiver instead of a NDS and the damn thing never worked right. Was getting it boxed-up to send back to Salbo when Bobby passed.
    Was going to send it to RJF with a new receiver to rebuild but never heard back from him.

We tried everything we could over the phone but no go. It would function correctly a few times then back to FTE,FTF Jam
    If it was operating properly I'd sell it for the first 550 + shipping. If my wife hadn't passed I'd be able to get it rebuilt. PM we'll talk. I might just cut it in half and sell it as a kit for what they're going for.

Shit never stops. Just gets deeper.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by sniper7mm2000; 01-28-2013 at 10:57 AM. Reason: date change, won july 2009 not 2006

Feedback Score
    38 (100%)

Since the Romy G isn't working right, I'd cut the mag well area out of the receiver and sell everything in the pic.
    Original barreled kits are going for $450-550 on GB right now
    "Government is not the solution to our problem, government is the problem" Ronald Reagan

Feedback Score
    34 (100%)

Sniper, I have a buddy looking to trade a Bulgy 74 parts kit for a Romy G kit with original barrel if you're interested. I could put you two in touch. He's a member here, but doesn't post much.
    Enforcement, NOT Amnesty!!!!!!

"If they’re going to come here illegally, apply for & receive assistance through a corrupted Government agency encouraging this lawless behavior, work under the table & send billions of dollars each year back to their families in Mexico, while bleeding local economies dry, protest in our streets waving their Mexican flags DEMANDING rights, while I have to press ’1′ for English, then they need to be shipped back to where they came from!" -Chad Miller

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)

Sure. Not familiar withthe Bulgy at all but lots of guys here to ask. Tell him to shoot me a pm. Will H. sent a very nice all matching kit with all the 922r parts to boot! I bought the black furniture just to preserve the wood. It'd be a safe queen if i had bought a good receiver. Hell it'd probably work fine with a decent set of rails but I'll only sell functioning guns FTF with transfer unless I'm buying direct from a FFL dealer.

Feedback Score
    6 (100%)

Sniper I remember Bobby He did great work and I also remeber GnA and when you won it.
    I am sorry for the bind you are in wish I could help.
    Gunco Member 2241
    NRA Life Member

Feedback Score
    6 (100%)

Sniper:
    If you still have the cetme mags after the 1st I would like to buy them. I am in almost the same boat so no money until the first.
    Gunco Member 2241
    NRA Life Member

Feedback Score
    34 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by 2ndAmendican View Post
    Sniper, I have a buddy looking to trade a Bulgy 74 parts kit for a Romy G kit with original barrel if you're interested. I could put you two in touch. He's a member here, but doesn't post much.
    Nevermind. I got it twisted because of the way he texted it to me. He HAS a Romy G barreless kit, and is looking to trade FOR a Bulgy 74. I'm sorry for the confusion. I'll shut up now.
    Enforcement, NOT Amnesty!!!!!!

"If they’re going to come here illegally, apply for & receive assistance through a corrupted Government agency encouraging this lawless behavior, work under the table & send billions of dollars each year back to their families in Mexico, while bleeding local economies dry, protest in our streets waving their Mexican flags DEMANDING rights, while I have to press ’1′ for English, then they need to be shipped back to where they came from!" -Chad Miller

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)

I'll probably still have them by then. Just let me know when you're ready and what type.

Got a lot of legal stuff going on so sorry for late answer.

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by 2ndAmendican View Post
    Nevermind. I got it twisted because of the way he texted it to me. He HAS a Romy G barreless kit, and is looking to trade FOR a Bulgy 74. I'm sorry for the confusion. I'll shut up now.

Feedback Score
    6 (100%)

Thanks I will PM after the 5th
    Gunco Member 2241
    NRA Life Member

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Search tags for this page

There are currently no search engine referrals.
Click on a term to search our site for related topics.