Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: Russian surplus 7.62x25 ammo

Feedback Score

Once again I have tried to make the pictures bigger and have failed. Any suggestions?
    “My hope and prayer is that everyone know and love our country for what she really is and what she stands for.”
    ― John Wayne

Feedback Score
    14 (100%)

HMM IF YOU HAVE A CELL PHONE CAM TAKE THEM WITH IT UP CLOSE THEN EMAIL THEM TO YOUR SELF THEN SAVE THE FILE AN THEN SEND FROM THERE ITS LOT OF WORK BUT IT WORKS. TRY A HIGHT DPI SETTING ON THE CAMERS AN MAKE A BIGGER FILE. OR EDITT EHM IN THE COMPUTER AN REZIZE THEM BIGGER.

OR IF ALL ELSE FAILS EMAIL THEM TO SOME ONE AN HAVE THEM POST.

IF YOU CAN DO THEM AS TUMBNAILS THEY CAN BE MADE BIGGER ON OUR END . MAIN THING IS GET THEM CLEAR. IT PRETTY CERTAIN ITS BULGY AT THIS POINT.

WERE ARE YOU IMPORTING THEM FROM INITALY ????

Feedback Score
    14 (100%)

I THINK I CAN HELP . I TOOK YOU PIC AN SAVED TO MY COMPUTER I THEN CLIKED ON EDIT AN REZISED IT AN ALSO DID A AUTO CORRECT THEN WENT TO GO ADVANCED AN THEN TO MANAGE DOCUMENTS AN THEN DOWN LOADED IT . IT SHOULD BE BIGGER AT 576 KB .
    Attached Images Attached Images

Feedback Score
    14 (100%)

THAT SEEMED TO WORK . IF YOU CAN SHOOT A CLEARER PIC THT WOULD HELP ASLO. I SUSPECT YOU HAVE YOUR CAMERA SETTING SET ON A SMALL FILE SIZE SHOOT A HIGHER QUALITYH SIZE INTHE 8OO DPI RANGE YOU CAN ALWAYS MAKE IT SMALLER .

Feedback Score

Default 7.62x25

I don't think it worked.
    • File Type: png 1.png (30.1 KB, 54 views)
    • File Type: png 2.png (31.4 KB, 53 views)
    “My hope and prayer is that everyone know and love our country for what she really is and what she stands for.”
    ― John Wayne

Feedback Score
    15 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by code red View Post
    I apologize I didn't mean to sound so harsh on ya. It's just every time I post something on here I get some jack ass who wants to run his mouth. I know most of you are not that way. With that said.
    I'm not trying to get rich off of this ammo, I have no idea what this ammo was going for a year ago. I'm going off what I found it going for on the net the day I posted it. I am more than willing to make some one a deal on them but at the same time I am not going to get screwed over it either. I never dreamed that there was so many problems with different countries ammo. I thank you for your info.
    No worries Bro-I understand,times like these bring out the worst in us all.
    An it seems like that all the a holes come out of the woodwork.

I went through some of my stash,and yes it's the same Bulgy 53.
    Good shootin ammo .Works great in my cz 52 and in my ppsh's.
    If I can free up some funds I just might have to take some off your hands-This stuff is getting reeeal hard to find!
    Keep the change-I just want my Country back!!!

Feedback Score
    38 (100%)

Once again I have tried to make the pictures bigger and have failed. Any suggestions?
    I didn't read this word for word, but if your using a phone to take the pic(s), up load them to your pc first.
    Then open it with "paint" (Windows program), near the top should be "resize", after you click on that and choose "pixel" and make the horizontal something like 400 or 500, it should automatically change the vertical, then click "ok".
    When you close paint it will ask you to "save changes", click yes.
    Then try uploading the pic again and see what happens.

Hope this helps
    "Government is not the solution to our problem, government is the problem" Ronald Reagan

Feedback Score

Coils I have already tried that and I thought that it worked but when I reposted it, it did not take. If I had a regular camera I would retake some pics. But I'm a poor boy and do not have one.
    I have been doing some research and have found that a lot of older ammo in this cal. has alot of cracked necks mix with some good. I have looked real hard at what I have and have not found any cracked casings. Now I did not unwrape the one that are still in there original paper.
    ― John Wayne

Feedback Score

thought I would try to help out with the pictures you have posted above. If you have better pictures or need something different changed just email me and let me know. I check email more than IM.
    • File Type: png 1.png (126.4 KB, 1 views)
    • File Type: png 2.png (128.9 KB, 0 views)

Feedback Score

Thanks Bob but those are the best pics I got.
    ― John Wayne

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Search tags for this page

There are currently no search engine referrals.
Click on a term to search our site for related topics.