Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: WTS Mosin 31

Always sore, always tired Bradrock's Avatar
    Feedback Score
    23 (100%)

It's not the panic Coils. They have been gone for six months or more. Just no more being imported. The price has gone up with each batch for the last year. Aim was $69.00 a year ago, Then 79 , 89 , 99, now 109 but none available. Same at Classic. ALL GONE . It's about over for these I've heard from AIM.
    I got most of mine from AZTEC when the 91/30's & M38's & M44's were all $49.00.
    I'm real tempted to jump on this here one because they are like candy to me. Or is it Lays potato chips? Heh....Heh
    Oh....The last batch AIM got had NO accessories.
    " Save a tree...........Eat A Beaver!"

Feedback Score
    38 (100%)

Yeah I didn't think the panic had anything to do with it, I just figured they'd be around a little longer, you always seen crates of them at the shows.

I got a few at the $80-90 price, a couple others about 100, and I did see they were at 110-120 without the accessories a year or more ago.

because they are like candy to me. Or is it Lays potato chips? Heh....Heh
    LOL I know the feeling, I bought a couple just because I liked the look of the stock, or it was all matching numbers
    "Government is not the solution to our problem, government is the problem" Ronald Reagan

Feedback Score
    14 (100%)

HELL I THINK ITS PRICED RIGHT . WERE ELSE CAN YOU SEE A GOOD PIC AN GET A GOOD DESCRIPTION OF IT BEFORE BUYING IT ????? IF I HAD CASH AN DIDNT HAVE A BUNCH ID BUY IT. ORDER ONE YOU HAVE NO IDEA HOW IT WILL LOOK .

if ASSULT STYLE WEAPONS GET BANNED GUNS LIKE THIS WILL BE THE NEXT THING TO BUY. THERE ALREADY DRYING UP AS OTHERS HAVE NOTICED. MAUSERS USED TO BE EVERY WERE AS WELL NOW GOOD LUCK . GUYS THOUGHT THEY WOOULD BE AROUND FOREVER . AMMO SAME THING . I USED TO GET 7,62X25 AT $90 FOR 1260 ROUNDS NOW ITS HITTING $400 . I SHOULD HAVE BOUGHT 20,000 ROUNDS . ERRR.

Feedback Score
    23 (100%)

Please stop bumping this thread to the top! I'm hoping it lasts until next week!

Heh...Heh

Feedback Score
    4 (100%)

For you Bradrock,,,,, it ,,WILL,,, be there for ya if ya want it bud.

I know the last one's that seem to be around now are @ Century Arms for 129.00 dealer cost + 12.95 S&H,, last I knew . Hell that's where most of places like Aim, JG, Bud's and many others get there's from, there all import stamped "CIA". They get the VG condition ones to resell, rarely do they get the exealent condition all matching # ones. The only place you can still get matching # Mossins is at Century, and there in the " Extremely Limited Quantity's " section now. Sense there the main importer of them, and are running low,, you can bet they'll all be gone soon. I didn't really notice many good ones at the last fun show either, just beaters,,,,,, every ones hanging on to the good ones now.

Remember the days of all the cheap Mausers Boys?????? Bye, Bye ! Mossin's,,, another one to add to the list it seems like. Unless someone discovers a good stash somewhere. I'd be willing to bet there won't be many more foreign firearms imports anytime soon with all that's going on though.

Chit,,,, call me a pessimist, but,,,even if they DO find more and DO manage to get them in country,,,,, I'm SURE there will be a drastic drop in prices sense they found more,,,,,,LMAO!!!!!

YA RIGHT,,Doubt that will happen Jose!!!!

Feedback Score
    14 (100%)

BRADROCK JUST BUY IT YOU KNOW YOU WANT TO lol

Feedback Score
    23 (100%)

Well....Since you allready have a copy of my C&R & the radio says we're almost sure to lose power in the ice storm tonight.
    I'LL TAKE IT!!

Just give me a few days to get a money order out to you. Take your time packing & finding out total price with postage & I'll be good for it.

Thanks, Brad

I think this will be #13 91/30's in the Mosin pile. Heh...Heh

Feedback Score
    4 (100%)

OK it's yours,, don't worry I'll hang on to it for a couple weeks if you need me to, I know what it's like to be short sometimes. I'll get it wrapped up and let ya know total ,,, guessing 145ish.

You just beat out Abukai08 by 5 mins. on it. He got in touch just after you did, I'll have to let him down I guess.

Feedback Score
    23 (100%)

Well Geeze ; let the warrior have it . I've got a dozen of them allready. He's been fighting for my freedoms, the least I can do is back out.
    Hell, if I did not have the shorts this week...I'd pay for it & have you send it to him

Brad

Feedback Score
    4 (100%)

Your awesome,, I'll let him know. If ya want one soon though Century has just about the last of the matching ones out there,, at least from what I've seen. I'm not sure who else may have them that are good quality and matching. I didn't realize they were getting harder to find. I've got 3 nice ones,, a 38, 44 and a 31 all pristine ones, all I need now is a pristine hex to top it off. I guess I'd better get busy finding one of those,,,, if I want one!! Later

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Search tags for this page

There are currently no search engine referrals.
Click on a term to search our site for related topics.