Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: WTS Mosin 31

Feedback Score
    4 (100%)

Default WTS Mosin 31

Got stuck with this last year after ordering it for someone,, buggers never picked it up!!

It's a 1943, Ex condition all matching numbered, non Tula,, nothing special but a nice one anyways. Of course it has the accessories with it too, oil can , sling, bayo, ammo pouch, tool, and cleaning kit, ect., even has a fair amount of cosmo still on it, I just wiped off the worst on the out side so it didn't mess up my safe's interior. The action is still pretty packed, and I'm sure under the stock is too,,I haven't disassembled it to check.

I've got it at 130 + shipping,, which is what I got into it. Sorry for the crappy pics,,,, I really need to get a new camera!!!! SOON!!

Don't know if anybody is looking for one, but if you are, here's one for your consideration.

C&R license would make thing better/cheaper for you, but I will send to your FFL guy if that's your pleasure. If you do have a C&R it will just be a simple dealer transfer, and less cost to complete the transaction for you.

Just PM if interested. You guys all know the drill.
    Attached Images Attached Images

Feedback Score

Default Trades?

Quote Originally Posted by twa2471 View Post
    Got stuck with this last year after ordering it for someone,, buggers never picked it up!!

It's a 1943, Ex condition all matching numbered, non Tula,, nothing special but a nice one anyways. Of course it has the accessories with it too, oil can , sling, bayo, ammo pouch, tool, and cleaning kit, ect., even has a fair amount of cosmo still on it, I just wiped off the worst on the out side so it didn't mess up my safe's interior. The action is still pretty packed, and I'm sure under the stock is too,,I haven't disassembled it to check.

I've got it at 130 + shipping,, which is what I got into it. Sorry for the crappy pics,,,, I really need to get a new camera!!!! SOON!!

Don't know if anybody is looking for one, but if you are, here's one for your consideration.

C&R license would make thing better/cheaper for you, but I will send to your FFL guy if that's your pleasure. If you do have a C&R it will just be a simple dealer transfer, and less cost to complete the transaction for you.

Just PM if interested. You guys all know the drill.
    Interested in any trades for AK parts? I've got some parts that will probably now not be built and I'm trying to finish 2 projects. I have a C&R. THANKS

Feedback Score
    4 (100%)

Actually I'm getting rid of all my AK stuff, at this point, AK's are not really my cup of tea. I'm more of a VZ58 fan, which I have 2 of.

Feedback Score

Newby here, please message me if you still have it. I want it.

Feedback Score
    4 (100%)

SPF ,,,,,,, to cruelj68,,,, glad someone can use it, it's a pretty good one. I will run a swab down the bore,,just to double check it if you'd like me to cruelj68. Myself I kinda like the suspense,,,, but this one when it was re-done doesn't look like it was scrubbed at all. The serial number stampings and other stampings still stand proud of the receiver. I think you'll like it. All the others I got in that batch were great, and I'd expect this one to be too. If I was keeping it the only thing I'd do to it is to get the last coat of that funky re-arsinal varnish off that was put on,, but keep the original finish.

Just replied to your e-mail cruelj68, check your inbox

Feedback Score
    4 (100%)

cruelj68,, what's up I replied to your e-mail and didn't have any response for a couple days,, are you still interested? Let me know others have asked about it and if I don't hear back in 24 hours I'll re-list it. Thanks

Always sore, always tired Bradrock's Avatar
    Feedback Score
    23 (100%)

How much do you think shiping would cost? These have dissapeared from the market.
    Aim emailed me last week that they got some in for $110.00 & they were sold out within minutes.

Brad
    " Save a tree...........Eat A Beaver!"

Feedback Score
    4 (100%)

Bradrock,,,, I'm guessing about 15ish and sure as hell shouldn't be more than 20 tops I'd think for shipping,, but just a guess. The handgun I just got from Century was 20+ in state but was next day,, so higher than normal rates on that one. The postal and UPS rates just went up a few weeks ago,,,, again. So I have no real clue what it will be to ship.

Feedback Score
    4 (100%)

Well cruelj68 didn't get back to me ,,, so it's still available and not on hold anymore..

Feedback Score
    38 (100%)

These have dissapeared from the market.
    Are you saying the 91/30 is starting to get hard to find? WOW I thought it would be a little longer before that happened
    "Government is not the solution to our problem, government is the problem" Ronald Reagan

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Search tags for this page

There are currently no search engine referrals.
Click on a term to search our site for related topics.