Gunco Forums banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

WTB Parts Kit (fairly open)

802 views 3 replies 3 participants last post by  dcholl 
#1 ·
Looking for a new project and not looking to get raped by the current pricing hysteria. I'm not some investor looking to buy cheap and flip for a profit, I want to build the damn thing and shoot it. 1919a4, RPD, UZI, etc., if you've got a spare kit laying around that you know you're not going to get to, I've got cash. Looking for 1, maybe 2 kits to keep me busy for the year. You can email me at venomink@bresnan.net let me know what you've got and how much you're looking to get

Thanks
Sean

#2 ·
I have a Beretta Ar-70 kit with 80% receiver plus 4 mags, this is the rifle currently used by Italy's army and is the basis for the new sig 55x series rifles
send me a pm if interested not interested in gouging just getting my bucks back

do some research on the rifle first

let me know

#4 · (Edited)
trade or sell

Looking for a new project and not looking to get raped by the current pricing hysteria. I'm not some investor looking to buy cheap and flip for a profit, I want to build the damn thing and shoot it. 1919a4, RPD, UZI, etc., if you've got a spare kit laying around that you know you're not going to get to, I've got cash. Looking for 1, maybe 2 kits to keep me busy for the year. You can email me at venomink@bresnan.net let me know what you've got and how much you're looking to get

Thanks
Sean
Hi sean,
What kind of kits are you looking for I have a several I' Like to trade as well, and I look and get stuff all the time when I can just send me a pm.....Doc

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.