Thread: WTB Parts Kit (fairly open)

Feedback Score

Default WTB Parts Kit (fairly open)

Looking for a new project and not looking to get raped by the current pricing hysteria. I'm not some investor looking to buy cheap and flip for a profit, I want to build the damn thing and shoot it. 1919a4, RPD, UZI, etc., if you've got a spare kit laying around that you know you're not going to get to, I've got cash. Looking for 1, maybe 2 kits to keep me busy for the year. You can email me at venomink@bresnan.net let me know what you've got and how much you're looking to get

Thanks
    Sean

Feedback Score
    5 (100%)

I have a Beretta Ar-70 kit with 80% receiver plus 4 mags, this is the rifle currently used by Italy's army and is the basis for the new sig 55x series rifles
    send me a pm if interested not interested in gouging just getting my bucks back

do some research on the rifle first

let me know
    Sprat and sprat1 are one and the same.

Feedback Score

Scott (smartbomb), I can't pm on here yet, my post count isn't high enough. Please email me venomink@bresnan.net

Thanks,
    Sean

Feedback Score

Default trade or sell

Quote Originally Posted by VenomInk View Post
    Looking for a new project and not looking to get raped by the current pricing hysteria. I'm not some investor looking to buy cheap and flip for a profit, I want to build the damn thing and shoot it. 1919a4, RPD, UZI, etc., if you've got a spare kit laying around that you know you're not going to get to, I've got cash. Looking for 1, maybe 2 kits to keep me busy for the year. You can email me at venomink@bresnan.net let me know what you've got and how much you're looking to get

Thanks
    Sean
    Hi sean,
    What kind of kits are you looking for I have a several I' Like to trade as well, and I look and get stuff all the time when I can just send me a pm.....Doc
    Last edited by dcholl; 03-04-2013 at 11:21 AM.

Search tags for this page

There are currently no search engine referrals.
Click on a term to search our site for related topics.