Default UZI Flat

Looking for an UZI flat. Anybody??
    Johnny V
    NRA Endowment Life Member
    Member OGCA
    CCW OH & PA

Feedback Score
    5 (100%)

you are new here and i assume on the other sites or to this hobby first thing one does is research into the subject, had you performed a thread search here you would have come up with this thread
    http://www.gunco.net/forums/f245/got-my-uzi-flat-63056/
    I'm sure if you went to weaponsguild and or weaponeer they would have similar post,

good to ask for help, but it was /is at your fingertips
    Sprat and sprat1 are one and the same.

Feedback Score

At the risk of sounding like a smart ass, I did do a search and came up with the same thread, but couldn't come up with the answer I wanted. McKay enterprises and Nodak only has pre-bent receivers (requiring an FFL), but I'm in search of a "flat".

Thanks anyhow.........

And no, I am not new to this hobby. As a matter of fact, I've been doing this work for close to 50 years and am nowhere near a "noob"
    Johnny V
    Member OGCA
    CCW OH & PA

Feedback Score
    5 (100%)

your original post did not indicate you found or did research on previous threads, or has your response indicated you checked other related sites like wg, weaponeer, roderus or any of the UZI related sites
    also since the previous thread existed, you could have tagged on to the previous thread, those more knowledgable folks would have been more than welcome to comment
    since you are new here and we have a surge of new members and the way you posted, it was assumed by me that you were totally new
    no insult was intended, never seen your name here or elsewhere on the other building sites

my error

good luck with your search
    Sprat and sprat1 are one and the same.

Feedback Score

Sprat,

I do very little posting, since most people on forums try to make others look inept. I do however, frequent all the forums, see what folks have to say, and check out the advice given. I have built rifles, pistols, and shotguns since the 70's, so there's not much I haven't seen or done. The AK & UZI are somewhat new to me because I have not done much in the way of flat bending or welding pieces back together (other than shortening bolt actions), but hey, its a piece of metal and that's what I do. The site I frequent most of the time is CNC Gunsmithing, where most people know me from writing a tutorial on machining an AR10 from a raw forging (much like the Ray-Vin method). Also, I have successfully put together the group buy for the 80% AR45 over at CNC Gunsmithing.

Being new to a forum does not mean someone hasn't done their homework, it just means they're new to the forum..... My 2
    Johnny V
    Member OGCA
    CCW OH & PA

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)

Feedback Score

kernelkrink,

Thanks so much. That did not come up on any of my searches.
    Johnny V
    Member OGCA
    CCW OH & PA

Search tags for this page

There are currently no search engine referrals.
Click on a term to search our site for related topics.