Gunco Forums banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

WTS/WTT Bohica .50bmg Upper + Ammo

4K views 31 replies 10 participants last post by  pjm204 
#1 · (Edited)
For sale is a Bohica Arms FAR-50 MKIII. Upper has fired about 20 rounds through it. 36" fluted barrel, Super Sniper Fixed 20x scope, bipod, quad rail free float tube. Very good condition $1700

Will trade for kits (AK74, 1919, etc), guns (CZ75, mosin nagant, wilkinson linda, AK74, AR30, etc), or ammunition (9mm, .223, 7.62x39, 5.45x39)

Ammo is available upon request. (300+rounds)

#4 ·
Damnit I want one of those, but I just can't afford it right now.

#5 ·
I love shooting it, issue is that the closest range where I can actually shoot at something more than a couple hundred yards is about 4 hours away. It really draws a crowd at the range and makes the people with poor/no hearing protection sorry about that decision :chinese:

#9 ·
I'd be lying if I said I knew. I'd imagine very good with a 36" barrel. Unfortunately I've never shot it further than 100 yards. I kept pretty tight groups but I haven't shot it enough.

If it doesn't sell, I'm not worried. I just figured if I could get something I'd use more, that'd be nice. If not, I will just shoot it once or twice a year as I have been. I surely won't be selling any of the ammo unless this beast sells.

It is fun to shoot though. It is like you're getting a slow push, I'm about 165 and it moves me a good 8 inches back in the bench. The blast that comes out the muzzle brake is impressive. People compare it to shooting a 12ga but the recoil is very different to me. Strong but not a quick crack like a lot of rifles.

#14 ·
This seems to be the problem with the longer range rifles. Best I've been able to find is 1000 yards to shoot. People always talk of 2000 yard ranges, but when questioned they never seem forth coming with the location, necessary incantation and needed sacrificial virgin to shoot there.

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.