Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 20

Thread: Looking for so parts

  1. #1
    Grand Poobah Gunco's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Posts
    16,995
    Feedback Score
    35 (100%)

    Want to Buy/Wanted Looking for so parts

    Im looking for some parts.

    (1) AK47 rear trunnion for a fixed stock - I have seen them on some sites for upwards of $60 that's crazy! Just looking for a good price

    Also looking for an AK builder Romy RPK47 flat and rails. Seems Curtis has been out for these for months even before the panic buying.

    Post or PM me if you have one of these items to sell or tade?

    Gunco
    "Courage is being scared to death - and saddling up anyway." - The Duke

  2. #2
    Chief Administrator 7.62x39's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Posts
    6,428
    Feedback Score
    10 (100%)

    Default

    PM sent on stock tang
    .

  3. #3
    White Cracker 4thIDvet's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    Swamp Florida
    Posts
    12,254
    Feedback Score
    17 (100%)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Gunco View Post
    Im looking for some parts.

    (1) AK47 rear trunnion for a fixed stock - I have seen them on some sites for upwards of $60 that's crazy! Just looking for a good price

    Also looking for an AK builder Romy RPK47 flat and rails. Seems Curtis has been out for these for months even before the panic buying.

    Post or PM me if you have one of these items to sell or tade?

    Gunco
    Gunco..No rear trunion.. But I have boxes of crap in the gun room..
    What else you need anything? For you free..
    Buy high, sell low, or give it away.. To old to change my ways now..
    "Man needs but two things to survive alone in the woods. A blow up female doll and his trusty old AK-47" - Thomas Jefferson 1781


  4. #4
    Chief Administrator 7.62x39's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Posts
    6,428
    Feedback Score
    10 (100%)

    Default

    Tim,

    Did you resign as Obonga's block captain? I'm thinking we should change "out of stock" to "out of mind". LOL

    PS I've got Bob covered on stock tang
    .

  5. #5
    Gunco Regular dcholl's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    PNW
    Posts
    558
    Feedback Score
    0

    Default

    Im looking for some reasonable priced trunnions for my polish receivers...doc

  6. #6
    Grand Poobah Gunco's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Posts
    16,995
    Feedback Score
    35 (100%)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by 4thIDvet View Post
    Gunco..No rear trunion.. But I have boxes of crap in the gun room..
    What else you need anything? For you free..
    Buy high, sell low, or give it away.. To old to change my ways now..
    Tim thanks PM sent.
    "Courage is being scared to death - and saddling up anyway." - The Duke

  7. #7
    Gunco Good ole boy tanvil's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Posts
    5,353
    Feedback Score
    20 (100%)

    Default

    Will a standard AK flat work?

    edit; Nevermind, no it won't.
    Last edited by tanvil; 03-09-2013 at 07:00 PM.

  8. #8
    GuncoHolic Sprat's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    Florida
    Posts
    3,524
    Feedback Score
    4 (100%)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by dcholl View Post
    Im looking for some reasonable priced trunnions for my polish receivers...doc
    I have a old global trades package with a polish un-numbered front and rear trunnion, since gunco is covered on the rear trunnion

    I don't want money, Trade only
    just hard to get ak/ar parts, primers, powder, 22lr
    Sprat and sprat1 are one and the same.

  9. #9
    restoreit's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Posts
    349
    Feedback Score
    32 (100%)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Gunco View Post
    Im looking for some parts.

    (1) AK47 rear trunnion for a fixed stock - I have seen them on some sites for upwards of $60 that's crazy! Just looking for a good price

    Also looking for an AK builder Romy RPK47 flat and rails. Seems Curtis has been out for these for months even before the panic buying.

    Post or PM me if you have one of these items to sell or tade?

    Gunco

    Email me if you still need the flat I may have one ..Pat

  10. #10
    White Cracker 4thIDvet's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    Swamp Florida
    Posts
    12,254
    Feedback Score
    17 (100%)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by 7.62x39 View Post
    Tim,

    Did you resign as Obonga's block captain? I'm thinking we should change "out of stock" to "out of mind". LOL

    PS I've got Bob covered on stock tang
    Yes quit Chief.. Once I got all the neighbors to turn in all their weapons to me, I quit..
    People were dropping gifts at my door. Called Nappie and said I quit..
    Local women were offering their services, things were getting out of control.
    I don't know, not a bad job.. Once a few death threats came in from jealous husbands. Ah that was it..
    "Man needs but two things to survive alone in the woods. A blow up female doll and his trusty old AK-47" - Thomas Jefferson 1781


Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Search tags for this page

There are currently no search engine referrals.
Click on a term to search our site for related topics.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •