Thread: WTS Uzi Kit with 100% receiver

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)

Default WTS Uzi Kit with 100% receiver

Here's a nice Uzi kit I put on GB
    [Auction Pulled.

If bought by a member here, I'll ship for free.

Tony
    Last edited by Pryotex; 03-13-2013 at 04:10 PM.
    Pryotex is TEC Tactical, A Licensed 07/SOT

Feedback Score
    34 (100%)

Wish I had the money. That looks like a great complete kit. Good luck with the sale.
    Enforcement, NOT Amnesty!!!!!!

"If they’re going to come here illegally, apply for & receive assistance through a corrupted Government agency encouraging this lawless behavior, work under the table & send billions of dollars each year back to their families in Mexico, while bleeding local economies dry, protest in our streets waving their Mexican flags DEMANDING rights, while I have to press ’1′ for English, then they need to be shipped back to where they came from!" -Chad Miller

Feedback Score
    4 (100%)

I wish he would offer it to members here first then go to gunbroker seems to be a current theme

not helping out his brothers first
    Sprat and sprat1 are one and the same.

Feedback Score
    16 (100%)

I have it on my watch list

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Sprat View Post

not helping out his brothers first
    Thats a pretty shitty statement I have been PM'd by members with way more posts that you letting me know not too many members here "Build". Yes there are them who do but the masses would not do the semi-conversion themselves when we talked about my PKT receivers. That is why I said free shipping if it was won by a member here.

Feedback Score
    4 (100%)

not a shitty statement at all, you post here to promote a item you are selling on a auction site instead of posting it here first in the classified to fellow members. its nice you offer free shipping but never the less folks here have to bid with the general public

second I don't care about post counts that means little too nothing in the grand scheme, talent does and that comes out in the builds or assembly of kits, also I never heard of PKT receivers so i don't know what you are talking about
    there is no denying IMHO using a ffl receiver is not building that is my belief and if others don't like that well thats there problem

many of us here regardless of post count don't even sell to each other we trade and or just out and out give stuff to each other to help. I am one of the folks

so again my post was not shitty and if you don't see the point thats ok also
    Sprat and sprat1 are one and the same.

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)

I wont get into the cross posting on forums rule that I follow, If you are so much for the members, the week long it was posted on WG you could have notified the members here about it to help out. Sorry for me, I have rules to follow. However I can say, It will not happen again.

Feedback Score

do you still have this for sale and i cant see the pic any way you can post another pic.

Search tags for this page

There are currently no search engine referrals.
Click on a term to search our site for related topics.