Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: WTB/WTT PPS43 Magwell

Always sore, always tired Bradrock's Avatar
    Feedback Score
    23 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by dcholl View Post
    I contacted Omega and they have what I need !! So as they say the checks in the mail!
    Cant wait to get started on the Tommy clone(s) I figure the 9mm will need a big brother so Im going to do the 45 cal as well.
    Im going to add this company to my network of companies to do bussiness with they have some great prices for used items, especially during these unreasonable times that the current govermental administration has caused & made prices higher then ever!.) I sure as hell as will we all when O"bum & company are out of office. ( yes I know I spelled obama wrong. I miss spell sometimes alot due to my vision, But in this case I got it right!!!BUM - I had to capitalize the B in BUM.....Doc
    Jesus man! As long as you were talking to Omega you should have just ordered a 1928 Kit & built the real deal!! Screw that clone shit. He has the best prices on the planet for 1928 kits & Dutigaf has the build tutorial right here on Gunco! Call Don back up & do it right!!

Heh....Heh
    " Save a tree...........Eat A Beaver!"

Feedback Score

Default Re talking to Omega

I don;t call the prices that on thompson Kits very resonable nowdays. Even though his prices are very Good, If I had the money I would have ordered thompson parts, his is the cheapiest I have found ! everyone else is 900 and up. and some are just plane nuts. There was a time when I ordered 4 thompson kits and the didnt even come to a grand. But those days are gone!
    And becomming totally disabled really sucks & puts a dent into everything.
    So not a big deal i'll get what I can and build it and make it go BANG...Doc

Feedback Score
    34 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Bradrock View Post
    Jesus man! As long as you were talking to Omega you should have just ordered a 1928 Kit & built the real deal!! Screw that clone shit. He has the best prices on the planet for 1928 kits & Dutigaf has the build tutorial right here on Gunco! Call Don back up & do it right!!

Heh....Heh
    LOL. While that sounds good, I am trying to build a cheap tube style sub gun in 9mm, using some of the ideas I got from that Thompson clone thread. It's not going to be a Thompson clone by any stretch though.
    Enforcement, NOT Amnesty!!!!!!

"If they’re going to come here illegally, apply for & receive assistance through a corrupted Government agency encouraging this lawless behavior, work under the table & send billions of dollars each year back to their families in Mexico, while bleeding local economies dry, protest in our streets waving their Mexican flags DEMANDING rights, while I have to press ’1′ for English, then they need to be shipped back to where they came from!" -Chad Miller

Feedback Score

Well I got my pps43 frames yesterday, there in really great shape!, will wofk on these a bit today, Im still tring to figure out how im gonna to fit the pistol grip to the frame. I had another idea as well using another type of frame , But I'll Save that one for last..Doc

Feedback Score
    34 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by dcholl View Post
    Well I got my pps43 frames yesterday, there in really great shape!, will wofk on these a bit today, Im still tring to figure out how im gonna to fit the pistol grip to the frame. I had another idea as well using another type of frame , But I'll Save that one for last..Doc
    Cool. Glad they're good. I ordered one from him, and I need to send the Money Order this afternoon. How long did they take to come in after you mailed payment??
    Enforcement, NOT Amnesty!!!!!!

"If they’re going to come here illegally, apply for & receive assistance through a corrupted Government agency encouraging this lawless behavior, work under the table & send billions of dollars each year back to their families in Mexico, while bleeding local economies dry, protest in our streets waving their Mexican flags DEMANDING rights, while I have to press ’1′ for English, then they need to be shipped back to where they came from!" -Chad Miller

Feedback Score

Default REPPS43 Frame with magwell @ Omega

Quote Originally Posted by 2ndAmendican View Post
    Cool. Glad they're good. I ordered one from him, and I need to send the Money Order this afternoon. How long did they take to come in after you mailed payment??
    Hi 2nd American,
    It was about a week maybe a day or so over, not bad at all actually I wasnt expecting them until today or tommorow! but the Christmas mail man came early LOL, and there was not that much cosmoline on them, unlike some kits Ive gotten like stens kits thta they bath them in the cosmo to last five hundred years lmao! Your goona thing Im crazy But Id Love to find some of that stuff! it dose what ists supposed to do wait until you see the trigger its funky and clunky not to mention the way the trigger guard seems to be a bit over size more than likely made that way due to the heavy winters in Russian, But Im sendin gout another order for 1o more just to have for some other projects Ive been jotting down on paper. But eh cost of these frames you cant go worng and they have some really good prices on indivudal parts!,,Hope it helps,,,Doc

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Search tags for this page

There are currently no search engine referrals.
Click on a term to search our site for related topics.