Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: WTB/WTT PPS43 Magwell

Feedback Score
    34 (100%)

Want to Trade WTB/WTT PPS43 Magwell

Trying to build a tube type sub gun "frankengun", and I decided that the cheapest way for me to go is to use a PPS43 magwell, so I can utilize mags that I already have. I know a lot of people bought these and or complete kits to make AK based 7.62x25 builds, and then gave up when the ammo became expensive and dried up. If you have one you'd like to part with, let me know. Thanks!!
    Enforcement, NOT Amnesty!!!!!!

"If they’re going to come here illegally, apply for & receive assistance through a corrupted Government agency encouraging this lawless behavior, work under the table & send billions of dollars each year back to their families in Mexico, while bleeding local economies dry, protest in our streets waving their Mexican flags DEMANDING rights, while I have to press ’1′ for English, then they need to be shipped back to where they came from!" -Chad Miller

Feedback Score
    6 (100%)

chris

check out jack squat. he has a magwell that is like a jigsaw puzzle. weld it up and youre good to go. it is cheap at $20+/-
    al gore is full of carbon enriched shit

Feedback Score
    34 (100%)

Yeah I printed up some info from his sight, and he had plenty of PPS43 stuff, but I didn't see the magwell for those. He did have the magwell for the Suomi and KP44 though. I might lean that direction as I have a few Suomi drums as well. I'm just trying to keep costs down as much as possible, and I'd rather trade with someone than buy from "company".

"If they’re going to come here illegally, apply for & receive assistance through a corrupted Government agency encouraging this lawless behavior, work under the table & send billions of dollars each year back to their families in Mexico, while bleeding local economies dry, protest in our streets waving their Mexican flags DEMANDING rights, while I have to press ’1′ for English, then they need to be shipped back to where they came from!" -Chad Miller

Feedback Score

Default WTB pps 43 Lower frame

I seen not to long ago the pps 43 Lower frame with the trigger and grip & mag well intact for 15.00 ( like last week ) and now I can't remember who had them! anyone know who the company is that had them? thanks in advance,,,,Doc

Feedback Score

Try Omega,lower receiver $15

Feedback Score
    38 (100%)

That's a good deal, but get a hold of him and find out if it still has the mag catch, his ad says "stripped"
    Omega Weapons Systems (520) 889-8895
    "Government is not the solution to our problem, government is the problem" Ronald Reagan

Feedback Score
    34 (100%)

Thanks guys!

Feedback Score

Thanks guys !, now I can start ordering parts for my Tommy Clone!

Feedback Score
    34 (100%)

Yeah I emailed the guy at Omega and he said that the magwell and mag catch are on it. $15.00 is pretty darn good. Thanks again guys.

Feedback Score

I contacted Omega and they have what I need !! So as they say the checks in the mail!
    Cant wait to get started on the Tommy clone(s) I figure the 9mm will need a big brother so Im going to do the 45 cal as well.
    Im going to add this company to my network of companies to do bussiness with they have some great prices for used items, especially during these unreasonable times that the current govermental administration has caused & made prices higher then ever!.) I sure as hell as will we all when O"bum & company are out of office. ( yes I know I spelled obama wrong. I miss spell sometimes alot due to my vision, But in this case I got it right!!!BUM - I had to capitalize the B in BUM.....Doc

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Search tags for this page

There are currently no search engine referrals.
Click on a term to search our site for related topics.