Status
Not open for further replies.

WTS Texas AK Designs AR Magazine Adapter

4K views 4 replies 4 participants last post by  TRX 
#1 · (Edited)
WTS Texas AK Designs AR Magazine Adapter *SOLD*

For Sale :

*Sold *

Texas AK Designs AR Magazine adapter. Didn't really do enough research before I bought this thinking it would work in my SLR106 and found out after that fact that milling work would be needed on the rifle and adapter. Depending on specific rifles, more or less fitting would be required.

Since I don't have access to proper metal working tools and would have to fit this with a dremel, and the fact that i'm not really to keen on attacking a $1200 rifle with said dremel here it is for sale.

There are a few scratches from testing various magazines for fit and but otherwise is new and un-used. I tried to get decent pictures of the scratches but hard to get good lighting. I can provide additional pictures if requested.

I'm looking to get $70 shipped. These sell for $75 + about $13 shipping new. Payment accepted via paypal or money order.

See less See more
#4 ·
Looks like the unused tang on the right side could be used to make it a right side mag release, instead of left as it is now. I've never seen theirs before. Looks like a well machined piece, but to me they should all be right hand release, so that you don't get confused if you run AR's as well. Nice looking piece though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.