Thread: I have a flat rate box of LC .223 left for sale

Feedback Score
    25 (100%)

Default I have a flat rate box of LC .223 left for sale

Medium flat rate box (approx 1630 pieces) $159.65 plus $12.35 shipping for a total of $172 (USPS MO ONLY)

or $178 PPAL I dislike ppal like you all but it is fast and easy.

(this is roughly equivalent to $97/1000)

Typically these boxs weighs 22 lbs it is the 11x8.5x5.5 box and I try to squeeze it full.

I will not promise you will get 1630 in the box, only that that is what I come up with after filling and counting. The test box. Twice. The weight confirms this is very close to correct.

The brass has not been washed but it looks pretty good. It has been sorted once to ensure it is LC but again there may be a few that are not. Nothing in life is perfect. I have pulled bad cases as I see them as has the supplier but you may get a couple bad. The range has been really picked over the last few months so this is almost all fresh.

I will accept paypal plus 3% or USPS MO for amount above received within 5 business days.

I dont want to talk down the brass, I like it, its the best range pickup I have gotten in almost a year. I just dont want someone complaining that it is not like new. Or there were <gasp> a few bad pieces etc or this one has some dirt on it...

I have more OTW and some Federal washing.

box 5 22.1 lbs

These weights are the brass and the box done on my bathroom scale.
    What my scale said was 24.2 lbs the PO said was 24 lbs 10.7 oz so my scales may be a little light.

First come first serve.
    Cross posted "Ill take it" time stamp rules all others including PM

Thank you gentlemen
    David

Feedback Score
    25 (100%)

Sold

Search tags for this page

There are currently no search engine referrals.
Click on a term to search our site for related topics.