Thread: WTB: PKM parts

Feedback Score

Want to Buy/Wanted WTB: PKM parts

Looking for a few PKM parts. I know these are hard to find, but figured it can't hurt to post here.

1x front sight assembly
    1x front gas block
    1x ammo can hanger
    1x rear trunnion

If anyone has any of these parts but not willing to sell it and is able to machine the part, I would be interested in talking. Also, I may be interested in finding the specs for some of these parts to have someone build them. If you are able to provide the specs, I would very much appreciate it. Please PM me if you have any of these parts for sale.

Feedback Score
    24 (100%)

Polish front sights tend to pop up on gunbroker from time to time. I've bought them and they are brand new. Gas blocks are going to be hard to find. I sent one to mechwarrior on beltfedshooters.com to retro engineer. You can still find the gas regulator on numrich. The rear trunnion is another unicorn.
    If there is any doubt, then there is no doubt.

Feedback Score

Thanks docwade. Please let me know if mechwarrior is able to reverse engineer that part for you. For now I guess the front sight will be a waiting game until one pops up for sale. I have come to the conclusion that the rear trunnion will probably have to be fabricated based off the other parts as i get them. Ill probably pick up a regulator and throw it in the parts bin just in case I find the other parts.

Search tags for this page

There are currently no search engine referrals.
Click on a term to search our site for related topics.