Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: WTB IMR 3031 powder

Feedback Score
    4 (75%)

all I wanted was what I had in it if you want me to post your pm all it said was how much do you want. the label on the lids said I paid $14.95 a pound. Mute point someone else pm'd me and purchased 15 lbs they are picking it up today. I can move some more at the gun show and just keep 2 lb's in case I ever need to try it again on something. I just didn't want to sell it for 5 bucks a pound like a few of you offered in a pm.

Feedback Score
    4 (100%)

Perhaps there has been some miscommunications between us or you did not get my only PM and are quoting someone else. It said nothing about 5 bucks a pound , nor would I ever insult you by offering that little,I was more than willing to give the going price ,,with-in reason of course,,perhaps we got off on the wrong foot here carnut,,,,,with technical difficulty's plaguing us here lately, that may be the case. Something goofy is going on! For Sure.

I'd love you to quote the PM I sent you just to see if we have issues with PM's here , cause that was no where near what I said, maybe there's something else going on with PM's we need to figure out.

Hope we can get off to a fresh start here, cause I'm sure not like that and I don't want people here to think I am. Most that really know me , and have done business with me know better already. I'm really an easy going guy and hate playing stupid games,, and to be honest ,, after not receiving a response for >7 days I was a bit leery and was feeling somewhat scammed. There is allot of that going on nowadays ya know,,there's as many spammers now days as there are crooked politicians!!! You really have to be carefull.

Sorry for any misunderstandings,,,Wana start fresh with no hard feelings????

Feedback Score
    4 (100%)

wow again TWA you are nicer guy than me I started to reply to this guy then stopped, this does not make sense

he offered to sell us the powder, we both replied open site our interest and we both PM 'd him also not one of us but both of us,
    i never quoted a price just my desire to purchase, then we get a nasty post reply (which has since been edited) why the edit!!!!!!!!
    you and I would have gladly paid $15 a lb now he has sold to someone else wtf is that about
    this whole thing does not make sense,
    just so carnut knows I rare sell stuff here, I give it away to fellow members, not that I expected carnut to do that, i am just saying we are both decent members here

something wrong with the thread and we are not the problem
    Sprat and sprat1 are one and the same.

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)

Well I don't have a dog in the fight... but seriously... you post "well I have a whole bunch" in the middle of a discussion in the CLASSIFIEDS forum and you'll get this. Sorry, just makes sense to me. No need to get pissy about it.

Now, let's all go back to the case in point - that there isn't any powder to be found anywhere... ETA according to major retailers is mid-Autumn earliest for their inventory to build back up. So I'm thinking a realistic time frame is going to be the holidays. Save your money now and buy the 8 lb. jugs. I did for my last purchase, and I'm SOO glad I did!
    Gunco Member #10

http://pookieweb.net

The "original" Boltcutter Rivet Squeezers:
    http://pookieweb.net/AK/rivet/boltcutters/boltcutter.htm

Project Pink - the Pink and Blue AK-74:
    http://pookieweb.net/pink/pink.htm

Feedback Score
    41 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by carnut View Post
    what kind of money are you offering per pound. I have 10 extra pounds if the price is right
    Quote Originally Posted by carnut View Post
    all I wanted was what I had in it if you want me to post your pm all it said was how much do you want. the label on the lids said I paid $14.95 a pound. Mute point someone else pm'd me and purchased 15 lbs they are picking it up today. I can move some more at the gun show and just keep 2 lb's in case I ever need to try it again on something. I just didn't want to sell it for 5 bucks a pound like a few of you offered in a pm.
    carnut - then why didn't you say that all you wanted was what you had into it? It would have been much simpler. Plus reading through this whole thread, I don't see where twa or sprat were trying to low ball you, in fact below is a quote where sprat tells the price at midway, and that he is willing to pay a fair price plus an honest markup. If that is the case - you would have doubled your money from what you had into it. So why the attitude?????

Quote Originally Posted by Sprat View Post
    thanks twa

yes I could use the other 5 lbs I need to know where your located, ????

i too have a great interest in cars but thats not what this post is about so

I am looking to pay fair price plus a honest markup if thats your postion, you should also inidcate if you are looking for trades otherwise cash is king,
    powder is making a small come back, this powder maybe available ina few months I bought some IMR powder the other day from the dealer, midway is showing $25 per a pound

some folks are shipping without hazmat

contact me by PM I will in turn contact TWA2471

oh pm sent
    "To show you how radical I am, I want carjackers dead. I want rapists dead. I want burglars dead. I want child molesters dead. I want the bad guys dead. No court case. No parole. No early release. I want 'em dead. Get a gun and when they attack you, shoot 'em."
    Ted Nugent - speaking at the NRA convention April 17, 2005

Feedback Score
    4 (75%)

I got 3 pm's offering me 5 bucks a pound I never said it was from either one of you. None of the pm's I got from either one of you offered me any money per pound. One asked what I wanted per pound. I then got 2 pm's offering me 20 bucks a pound but one wanted me to stuff it in a box and not tell them what I was shipping.. Then you both posted you were no longer interested after I got pissy in my post( I edited it because I was sorry I posted it so I just cleaned it up). So I sold 15 lb's and it was a face to face today. I am kind of sorry I even posted at this point. I still have 10 lb's left and I think it will be easier for me to just sell it at the gun shows. I have been selling a lot of powder that I no longer shoot. I just sold 10,000 primers to a local gun shop over the weekend and more than that in boxes of bullits mostly hornady stuff that I just don't load he was out of everything and was glad to get something for his customers. sorry this just didn't work out but it's a little late now. I am thinkin next time I will just keep my mouth shut.

Feedback Score
    4 (100%)

Good Call.

Feedback Score
    4 (100%)

TWA pm'd me yesterday and stated that we should give carnut a negative feedback because of his handling of this situation

this is what carnut wrote about me
    I'd avoid any dealings with him, would be my suggestion,, from my one experience in attempting to make a simple purchase from him. Way to vague in dealings, drama over nothing,,no communication, publicly rude, confrontational in reply's to any questions, made false/leading statements about me and others in a public post suggesting we were trying to low ball the price, even though it was someone else.I even tried to wave the olive branch due to technical issues we've had here lately thinking there was an issue with communications in our site that may have caused the problem,,,, and just got more attitude!!!

this guy has got to go!!!!!!!!!!!!!! we have enough assh*les

carnut the dipsh*t

I never low balled you, you made us a offer and never honored it, you then blamed it on technical issues, the only issue is you, you never offer a olive branch your a lair
    Sprat and sprat1 are one and the same.

Feedback Score
    4 (100%)

Same thing I got Sprat, along with a negative rating from a deal that never happened. That was a quote from what I wrote in my review of this attempted transaction with carnut,,, I don't understand what that's all about. What is quoting what I said supposed to mean??? I don't understand???

What's up carnut?? Do you honestly think I'd be happy when I inquired about the powder you said you had,,, then you didn't even respond to my PM,,,at all,,, nor respond in this thread till 9 days after I first tried to contact you, and also trying to contact you a couple times in this thread besides.
    Then when you did respond it was only to hurl insults demeaning my character. Why are you writing things that aren't true and trying to make me look like the bad guy here????? You trying to make me look like some kind of a smuck or something???

Why,,, I don't get it????? I simply PMed you and asked what you wanted per pound,,as you pointed out, then I get this tirade of insults hurled at me and a negitive I-Trader rating ,, for just inquiring about the price you were asking,,,, ????

I'm sitting here scratching my head trying to figure out what to hell is going on here,,

I was in no way rude to you in the least and your nasty attitude towards us just came out of nowhere when you did finally reply and it did not even pertain to anything I'd even said in any correspondence I had with you. What's that all about?

Only sprat and I replied as far as I know, but then I don't know whom else may have contacted you about it by PM , but in this thread we were the only respondents. So I' can only presume the negative things you were saying here were about myself and Sprat. To quote you,,,"I just didn't want to sell it for 5 bucks a pound like a few of you offered in a PM."

I sure didn't offer 5 bucks a pound,, and honestly ,,that would be an insulting offer IMO too, but it was not me that did so even though it was implied I did. Hell I even tried to start on a fresh note thinking there was a communication issue,, it has happened here before ya know. You know we have had technical issues here lately.

I'll just let admin handle it and I'll be requesting that your negative I-Trader rating be stricken sense they have all the communications and they can plainly see what was said. It's there decision, but I certainly wont put up with your bull shit just for asking what you wanted per pound for some stinking powder. Which is the only thing I had asked!!!! Period!

HELP ADMIN!!!!!

Like I said before,,, SOOOOO MUCH DRAMA FOR NOTHING,,,,,,and the story will,,,,undoubtedly,,, continue !!!!

What a fuss about nothing!!!!! GEZZZZZ!!!!

Feedback Score
    41 (100%)

twa2471 and sprat - the negative ratings have been removed by me.

If anyone has a problem with the negative rating removal from sprat and twa2471's accounts - take it up with me!!!! I have very little patience for those that don't know how to deal with integrity in the classifieds section! If the negative feedbacks are added back to their accounts over this, it will result in a ban!

Sprat and twa2471 - if I can offer a suggestion, if you want to open another classified ad for this powder feel free to do so. I'm going to close this thread.
    "To show you how radical I am, I want carjackers dead. I want rapists dead. I want burglars dead. I want child molesters dead. I want the bad guys dead. No court case. No parole. No early release. I want 'em dead. Get a gun and when they attack you, shoot 'em."
    Ted Nugent - speaking at the NRA convention April 17, 2005

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Search tags for this page

There are currently no search engine referrals.
Click on a term to search our site for related topics.