Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast
Like Tree1Likes

Thread: WTB: SKS

Feedback Score
    6 (100%)

I just looked at SOG there taking back orders or chinese that should ship inJune or July. $315.
    Gunco Member 2241
    NRA Life Member

Citizen, Patriot, Ranger bellson's Avatar
    Feedback Score
    7 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by konrue66 View Post
    I got one from century afew weeks back it was under $200 Chinese old schooled with flat blade banott was listed as creaked stock missing parts. It is only missing cleaning kit no cracked. I am going to put it into a red fiber stock to make it like when it was new.
    NICE FIND!!!
    Imagine whirled peas

Peace, Love, And Superior Firepower

Bellson

Feedback Score

I have a nice factory 26 sino-soviet in a fiberglas stock. It still has cosmoline all over it. Let me know. Thanks

Feedback Score
    4 (100%)

Look what a bud of mine from Century just hooked me up with !!!! When was the last time you saw ones that nice ??? A while I'd think. Both Unfired, all arsenal paperwork, arsenal tags still there, not even a brass mark on the followers, all 100% brandy New!!!!
    YES !!!! SCORE ! And all for < $400 down the road,,,, FOR BOTH !!!!!! OH YEA!!!!

And NO there's no more,, this came out of "private stash" for "special customers only". Nice to have friends in high places,,,

One good turn deserves another ,,, so,, I sold him a spare ,,un-circulated ACE 22 , conversion kit, NIB for his 1911. $100 bucks. Bet he won't forget me the next time something Sweat come through the door either, one hand washes the other,,,,

Don't be envious boys,,,, I'm just lucky sometimesNew toys 008.JPGNew toys 006.JPGNew toys 005.JPGNew toys 004.JPG,, that's all.
    2ndAmendican likes this.

Feedback Score
    34 (100%)

Lucky SOB!!!!!! LOL. I'm happy for you brother. Thats an awesome find. VERY clean.
    Enforcement, NOT Amnesty!!!!!!

"If they’re going to come here illegally, apply for & receive assistance through a corrupted Government agency encouraging this lawless behavior, work under the table & send billions of dollars each year back to their families in Mexico, while bleeding local economies dry, protest in our streets waving their Mexican flags DEMANDING rights, while I have to press ’1′ for English, then they need to be shipped back to where they came from!" -Chad Miller

Feedback Score
    4 (100%)

You Betcha 2nd, neither one has been re-arsineled or import stamped either,,,, a definite score ! Ones like that are few and far between nowadays. Real collector pieces to pass on down. I was VERY lucky on those.

Like I said,, good friends in high places,,,,,

Feedback Score
    8 (100%)

those are clean! --those 'like the good old days" deals are getting hard to come buy--

make sure you pick up some ammo somewhere to test um out!

Feedback Score
    4 (100%)

They haven't been shot, and probably won't be as long as I have them. There only new once, and there going to stay that way. I've got others for that purpose. And the 3+ cases of ammo I've got for the Mossins and 10K+ of x39 should tied me over just fine for now.

I was really surprised just how nice the Yugo SKS bore is, it's as nicely polished and sharp as some of my real good hunting rifles by the looks. I'm sure it would shoot just as well as my other Yugo 59 does. The Mossin's great too and I even found a small steel chip from the original machining when I took most of the heavy cosmoline off today,,,, You've got to love finding 60-80 year old guns that are still brandy new.

Even though there not high end guns, there the best examples of both I've found to date. And they'll stay just that way, pristine and unfired. Just like the virgin M48 Yugo Mauser, and the virgin match Garrand ( still in the lead sealed wooden crate), that I've got. And all but 1, the M48,, came from the same place which was the original importer,so I have all the provenance for them to boot.
    All Definite Keepers to pass on down! History in your hands , nothing else quite like it IMO !!

Well,,,,, not counting sex that is!!

Feedback Score

Wow TWA, those are sweet! I love the stock on the M-44. That is the nicest stock on an M-44 I think I have ever seen. That looks like a laminated stock. I have a few M-44's but that one puts mine to shame.

Double wow. When you said Yugo SKS I was figuring it would be one of those M59/66A1's. That's an M59! Do you know how hard it is to find an unfired M59?

You must have been born with a 4 leaf clover in one hand and a horseshoe in the other.

Thanks, I really enjoyed seeing your latest acquisitions.
    Last edited by SouthTexasGuy; 06-12-2013 at 01:05 AM. Reason: left out a word

Feedback Score
    4 (100%)

I thought you might like those, sense you have such a nice military collection. The only flaw is 2 very very small stock nicks on each one which could be easily steamed out on both,, but I'll leave well enough alone. Your right,, the 59's are getting hard to find in the condition that one is, and the 44 does have a pretty decently grained laminated stock, that's what first caught my eye when I saw it. I have one other 59 that is in exultant shape that I put a Draganov stock on that I shoot often, I shoots great just like all the other Yugo's 59's I've had, a great version of the SKS line and the best shooting ones IMO.

I've had tons of both of these models over the years, but like I said before,,best to date that I've found,,,I think I can stop looking now! Never going to find one's any better than those I'm thinking.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Search tags for this page

There are currently no search engine referrals.
Click on a term to search our site for related topics.