Gunco Forums banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

Blemished Cav Arms MKII Lowers group buy

7K views 50 replies 12 participants last post by  j427x 
#1 ·
I have a little clout with Cav Arms so I am offering a group buy on their blemished lowers.
Black stripped lowers only in this deal.....I'm trying to get some of the other colors...but so far...don't hold your breath.

Here is the link to GWACS offer.... CAV-15 MKII AR15 Factory Seconds - AR-15 - GWACS Armory, LLC
The price on the GWACS website is $140 for a stripped lower.

If you wish to participate in this group buy DO NOT order through the GWACS website you won't get the special price.

The price is $110 plus actual shipping. This price is ONLY for Gunco and Weaponsguild members. Sign up in this thread......no money now...will run this at least till the end of the month. When the buy is closed...I will contact you by PM and give you an email to contact me and an address to send funds.
Rudy

#33 ·
Have shipping boxes on the way...been swamped here at the shop and am trying to get the final cost figured....exact shipping......hope to have the uppers on the way next week.......and I'll send out the payment notices then....
Rudy

PS...yes I know I'm doing this backward...LOL.....but they know I'm good for it

#36 ·
Just a heads up......I have the boxes, ...I have the uppers (except for one tan) and I an trying to get them boxed addressed and get shipping computed....but I have had an employee slip into mediocraty and substance abuse and had to let him go so as I was short handed before...I am REALLY short handed now. will try and send you a total next week. Thanks again for your patience.

#38 ·
Been on the road for over a week visiting vendors and subcontractors as well as fighting with planning and zoning for the new building but i am actually trying to compute shipping this morningand get that out to ya'll.......
Thank you to all for your patience...\
Rudy

#42 ·
I am trying to get the payment instruction emails out today......I still have a couple of hold outs on the info I need to compute shipping. The uppers are all in hand and are being boxed as we speak. Just need the payment and hard copy of FFL for my FFL's record.

Plan B Understand completely...I have just been swamped .....wasn't expecting to get the new shop financed when I did and it has seriously drained my time as of late.
I'f you'd like 'em I have 'em ...if not I'll try and move them on gunbroker.
Thanks again to all of you for your patience. Has anyone heard from will 6970???

Rudy
PS. If you want to contact me.... rudyk@maconarmory.com gets checked at a minimum every two hours all day every day unless I am on the road on business...and then when I get to the hotel every evening.

#45 · (Edited)
Checking back.... Shipping ETA??
All are logged out and in the boxes and in my office to finish packing and sealing the boxes....Fed EX ground labels are prepared.....hope to ship this afternoon or in the morning for those that have paid......still have a couple that haven't....just let me know either way......it isn't a problem.

Rudy

#50 ·
As soon as will6970 and coils report in that they have theirs this one is finished...........will6970 your two went out this morning........Coils yours went out Friday.......will6970 the delay was that in packing I realized only one was in your box.....don't think you'd have been too happy.......LOL

#51 ·
just now got around to assembling the lower--

it does look to have some improvements to the old cav-arms design.

one of the things i like about it is so far ALL the mags i have tried have dropped free --no problem. the old cav had a few that wanted to stick a little when empty in the mag well-- the new design is much like a good metal in that regard.

still playing around with the trigger polishing--pretty soon it will be GTG!

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.