Gunco Forums banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

Blemished Cav Arms MKII Lowers group buy

7K views 50 replies 12 participants last post by  j427x 
#1 ·
I have a little clout with Cav Arms so I am offering a group buy on their blemished lowers.
Black stripped lowers only in this deal.....I'm trying to get some of the other colors...but so far...don't hold your breath.

Here is the link to GWACS offer.... CAV-15 MKII AR15 Factory Seconds - AR-15 - GWACS Armory, LLC
The price on the GWACS website is $140 for a stripped lower.

If you wish to participate in this group buy DO NOT order through the GWACS website you won't get the special price.

The price is $110 plus actual shipping. This price is ONLY for Gunco and Weaponsguild members. Sign up in this thread......no money now...will run this at least till the end of the month. When the buy is closed...I will contact you by PM and give you an email to contact me and an address to send funds.
Rudy

#30 ·
If everyone here will send their contact info (FFL Shipping address) to my shop email.... qualitymachine@bellsouth.net with "CAV group buy" in the subject....I'll figure out shipping and email you back and then you can send in payment with a copy of the FFL you want it transfered to. I'll also find out about the colors for sure and let you know in the same email. Please include your real name and screen name and "Gunco" in the email as well.
Thanks
Rudy

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.