Gunco Forums banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

WTS: BRAND NEW ACOG in STL, MO

504 views 0 replies 1 participant last post by  Amsdorf 
#1 ·
BRAND NEW IN BOX NEVER USED ONLY TAKEN OUT FOR PHOTOS​

Trijicon TA31RCO-A4CP ACOG 4x32 Rifle Combat Optical Sight for A4 w/ TA51 Mount

Comes with everything pictured. Warranty card intact. Flash hider, mount, cleaning pen, manuals, carrying case, scope goat protective cover, etc.

Great opportunity at great price.

FOLLOW THIS LINK TO SEE A SERIES OF HIGH RESOLUTION PHOTOS OF THE ACOG. YOU'LL LIKE WHAT YOU SEE!

Trijicon TA31RCO Rifle Scope is an Advanced Combat Optical Gunsight (ACOG) providing the shooter with quick target acquisition at close combat ranges while providing enhanced target identification and hit probability out to 800 meters utilizing the Bullet Drop Compensator.

Incorporates dual-illumination technology using a combination of fiber optics and self-luminous tritium. This allows the aiming point to be always illuminated without the use of batteries. The Tritium illuminates the aiming point in total darkness, and the fiber-optic self-adjusts reticle brightness during daylight according to ambient light conditions. This allows the operator to keep both eyes open while engaging targets and maintaining maximum situational awareness.

Trijicon 4x32 ACOGs combine traditional, precise distance marksmanship with close-in aiming speed. Although Trijicon ACOG 4 x 32 Rifle Scopes TA31RCO-A4CP have many features which are very advantageous for military use, they were developed by Trijicon without government funding.

Every feature of its mechanical and optical design was chosen for a single purpose: to provide increased hit potential in all lighting conditions - without failure-prone batteries.

PRICE: $1120, shipped.

Will ship only to continental USA address. No exceptions.

Retail list price on this is $1,625. Best online prices are around $1,300.

Why am I selling it?
I'm selling this because I need the money, have not used it. Got it. Opened box. Looked at it, and back it went until I took it out for photos for this sale.

I have excellent seller ratings on Gunbroker (100% A+).

THIS IS BEING LISTED ON SEVERAL GUN FORUMS.

IF INTERESTED SEND ME AN E-MAIL TO:

PTMCCAINGUNBROKER@GMAIL.COM

FIRST UNQUALIFIED "I'LL TAKE IT" GETS IT, MUST BE SENT TO MY EMAIL ADDRESS.

PAYMENT BY PAYPAL, GIFT MODE.
OR USPS MONEY ORDER.

See less See more
Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.