Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: WTS Federal .22LR Ammo

Feedback Score
    41 (100%)

I don't appreciate your tone and how you do seem to want to argue.

For the last time - - If you don't like the price someone is selling something for, don't complain in their ad. If you know where you can get the same item for less, or if you just want to complain about prices - start a new thread - no need to muddy up someones WTS ad.

Consider this a final warning.
    "To show you how radical I am, I want carjackers dead. I want rapists dead. I want burglars dead. I want child molesters dead. I want the bad guys dead. No court case. No parole. No early release. I want 'em dead. Get a gun and when they attack you, shoot 'em."
    Ted Nugent - speaking at the NRA convention April 17, 2005

Feedback Score

Speaking to the people at Wal-Mart if you are there in the a.m. when their delivery comes in you can purchase ammo at a lower price. Nuff said.

Feedback Score

I just commented on a prior post and wanted to help out. Will not do it again. Just wanted to help.

Feedback Score
    14 (100%)

WOW YOU HAVE BEEN HERE LESS THAN A MONTH AN HAVE 17 POSTS AN YOUR LIPPING OFF TO THE ADMINISTRATOR? YOUR ACTUALLY TELLING HIM HOW HE SHOULD TALK ? WOW!

PERHAPS YOU SHOULD GET TO KNOW PEOPLE BEFORE YOU START LIPPING OFF .

AS MENTIONED IF YOU DONT LIKE THE PRICE KEEP IT TO YOUR SELF. THERE IS RULES AN RESPECTED POLICY'S HERE .

I DONT LIKE WHAT SOME GUYS WANT BUT iM NOT FORCED TO BUY . EVERY ONE HERE KNOWS WERE TO TRY TO BUY AMMO .

Feedback Score

Default really I was here in 2004

As nutznboltz and not lipping off to anyone. Just don't want to be cussed.I really don't want to upset anyone just read the post .I'm sorry I apologize for anything that may have been interpreted in any way misleading. I just don't think I said anything worth being cursed over. If I did please point it out to me. Jimmie cricket already!

Feedback Score
    8 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by stalker1 View Post
    Again I'm not here to argue or pout.I was just the second person to note that a 400percent markup is more than I expected from what I consider to be my own. And yes your spelling and cursing is not something I appreciate. Iwas in the army in the 70's and didn't stop cussing till my oldest son said he couldn't bring his kids around me if i didn't do something. I stopped. My favorite quote from my drill sergeant when he was trying to run a mag of blanks through his a1 was fuck I guess this fucking fucker is pretty fucking well fucked now.fort jackson 76.
    It appears that all you are here to do is argue and pout.
    If you actually knew what you were talking about you would realize that there are many areas thought the country where you can't find any .22LR on the shelves at any local stores.
    When you figure that many online retailers limit you to one brick per customer and then you have to pay additional shipping $60 shipped for a brick of 500 isn't that bad.
    For example, one brick of Aguila interceptor from Midway cost me about $78 with the shipping and I am sure you would say I was price gouging even if I sold it for the same price.
    The days of $10 bricks of .22LR are long gone.
    If you think they aren't please let me know where I can find 500 round bricks for $12.50 which is about what it would cost according to your 400 percent markup comment minus $10 shipping.

Feedback Score
    41 (100%)

stalker1 - you were here in 2004? Really? nutznboltz has a join date of Mar 2007!

As for everything else - I'll say it in the forum, that I'm giving you a one week ban. After that, you are welcome to come back here to gunco with a different attitude.
    Thank you.
    "To show you how radical I am, I want carjackers dead. I want rapists dead. I want burglars dead. I want child molesters dead. I want the bad guys dead. No court case. No parole. No early release. I want 'em dead. Get a gun and when they attack you, shoot 'em."
    Ted Nugent - speaking at the NRA convention April 17, 2005

Feedback Score
    4 (100%)

I'm guessing an apology is in order on my end too,I meant no offense by saying it was to high. Was just saying to poster I thought it was,,, and YES!!!!!

I'M REALLY, REALLY ,,,glad I had plenty before the panic, if this is the new price norm now,,,holly crap!!!! The only place I've seen 22 of late is the "price gouger stores" so I have no basis to compare from, nor have I really been looking for any lately....so didn't really know.

Is this ,,,really,,,,,, what the going prices are on it everywhere now??? WOW!!!!! That's crazy,,,if so

but apology still stands.

Feedback Score

Geez I go on vacation and Now I am a gouger... Well, first off yes I still have some of this left. And there sure as hell isnt a 400% mark up on this stuff. I paid alot of money for what I was able to buy and my discount was really barely enough to make it worth selling. If you think you can buy it cheaper at walmart go ahead and try. Make 30 trips there and when you hit the jackpot buy your 3 boxes of 100 and be happy. Its called supply and demand. Dont like the price dont buy it.. And yes this is the going price, probably slightly under considering I am shipping it too... Ok enough ranting..

Anyhow.. Yes still have a couple thousand left if anyone wants.

Feedback Score
    4 (100%)

Never meant that at all. Sorry you took it that way, i just hadn't bought any in >2 years and had no clue as to price. Don't be so damn touchy! Gezzzz

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Search tags for this page

There are currently no search engine referrals.
Click on a term to search our site for related topics.