Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: WTS Federal .22LR Ammo

Feedback Score

Default WTS Federal .22LR Ammo

WTS Federal 40 Gr lead round nose target .22lr ammo. This ammo is new and un tarnished but is loose packed in plastic bags.
    $60 per 500 shipped. I accept PMO Mo or checks if you dont mind waiting for them to clear.

Havent sold much here but I have tons of feed back on the Falfiles.com under the same name.

020.jpg

Feedback Score
    15 (100%)

Where are you shipping from?
    Scratch that-I saw just now shipping included..
    Keep the change-I just want my Country back!!!

Feedback Score

DocShock, any break on 2 bags?
    Hunter

Feedback Score

Are these still available?

Feedback Score
    4 (100%)

Way to much IMO,, but then I'm sitting on >7K of .22 and won't need any more for a while.

Feedback Score

WAY TOO MUCH. I'm used to the shmucks locally doing this but somehow I expected a little bit more from the people here.

Feedback Score
    41 (100%)

If you don't like the price - then don't buy it. If it is priced to high - then people won't buy it and the price could potentially be reduced. Shitting in someone's ad is not proper netiquette. If you want to complain about the prices do it in a separate thread. Thanks!
    "To show you how radical I am, I want carjackers dead. I want rapists dead. I want burglars dead. I want child molesters dead. I want the bad guys dead. No court case. No parole. No early release. I want 'em dead. Get a gun and when they attack you, shoot 'em."
    Ted Nugent - speaking at the NRA convention April 17, 2005

Feedback Score

Thank you for your input on my being the second person to express an opinion. I regret if I ruffled your feathers.at least I expressed my opinion with proper spelling and without cursing.I don't want to argue and I have nothing else to say and won't.

Feedback Score
    41 (100%)

I'm not arguing with you and won't argue with you. Also my post wasn't aimed specifically at you, just stating that it isn't proper to come in to someones WTS ad and complain about the price. If you don't like the price, then don't buy it. If others don't like the price they won't buy it either. Think about it.....

Besides the comment you made about proper spelling and cursing - was that aimed towards me?
    "To show you how radical I am, I want carjackers dead. I want rapists dead. I want burglars dead. I want child molesters dead. I want the bad guys dead. No court case. No parole. No early release. I want 'em dead. Get a gun and when they attack you, shoot 'em."
    Ted Nugent - speaking at the NRA convention April 17, 2005

Feedback Score

Again I'm not here to argue or pout.I was just the second person to note that a 400percent markup is more than I expected from what I consider to be my own. And yes your spelling and cursing is not something I appreciate. Iwas in the army in the 70's and didn't stop cussing till my oldest son said he couldn't bring his kids around me if i didn't do something. I stopped. My favorite quote from my drill sergeant when he was trying to run a mag of blanks through his a1 was fuck I guess this fucking fucker is pretty fucking well fucked now.fort jackson 76.

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Search tags for this page

There are currently no search engine referrals.
Click on a term to search our site for related topics.