Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: WTB Valmit port buffer.

Feedback Score
    14 (100%)

Default WTB Valmit port buffer.

IM LOOKING FOR A VALMET PORT BUFFER TO BUY, BEG, BORROW, OR STEAL FOR MY 6MM BRX VARIANT THATS DENTING BRASS .

Feedback Score
    34 (100%)

Biggun, if we can get a drawing or clear picture of one, heck I'm sure we could make something. Not that I really need one, but this thread got me thinking about designing one.
    Enforcement, NOT Amnesty!!!!!!

"If they’re going to come here illegally, apply for & receive assistance through a corrupted Government agency encouraging this lawless behavior, work under the table & send billions of dollars each year back to their families in Mexico, while bleeding local economies dry, protest in our streets waving their Mexican flags DEMANDING rights, while I have to press ’1′ for English, then they need to be shipped back to where they came from!" -Chad Miller

Feedback Score
    15 (100%)
    I have a daughter. I tell her, "911 is what you dial after you're raped. 1911 is what you should have before they try."

Feedback Score
    34 (100%)

Thanks for the pic SJ. Unfortunately I can't really tell much from it. I have some ideas and some material. We'll see what happens. LOL

"If they’re going to come here illegally, apply for & receive assistance through a corrupted Government agency encouraging this lawless behavior, work under the table & send billions of dollars each year back to their families in Mexico, while bleeding local economies dry, protest in our streets waving their Mexican flags DEMANDING rights, while I have to press ’1′ for English, then they need to be shipped back to where they came from!" -Chad Miller

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)

The "poor man's trick" is to use some weather stripping around the back edge of the top cover. Seems to work pretty well.
    Gunco Member #10

http://pookieweb.net

The "original" Boltcutter Rivet Squeezers:
    http://pookieweb.net/AK/rivet/boltcutters/boltcutter.htm

Project Pink - the Pink and Blue AK-74:
    http://pookieweb.net/pink/pink.htm

Feedback Score
    15 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by 2ndAmendican View Post
    Thanks for the pic SJ. Unfortunately I can't really tell much from it. I have some ideas and some material. We'll see what happens. LOL
    2ND -

I believe the block is designed to slip over the back of the ejection port. What the picture doesn't show is a slot allowing the devise to be slipped onto the receiver (a side shot photo would be needed to show the slot). The squared end is started onto the edge of the back of the port and when fully in place the angled end is what contacts ejected brass.
    I have a daughter. I tell her, "911 is what you dial after you're raped. 1911 is what you should have before they try."

Feedback Score
    34 (100%)

Cool. I've got one I made up last night night with some teflon and rubber, shaped very similarly to the M4 brass deflector. I haven't had time to actually install it to see if the clip I made is going to clear the bolt carrier. We'll see this weekend. If it does fit properly and allows proper clearance, I'll try to post a picture on Monday.

Feedback Score
    15 (100%)

While I said it slipped onto the receiver I meant receiver cover. Don't know what I was thinking!

If you go into production on ejection buffers, I'd be in for one

Feedback Score
    14 (100%)

The "poor man's trick" is to use some weather stripping around the back edge of the top cover. Seems to work pretty well.
    Yea I might have invented the split rubber vacume line version of that .

I had that on the 6mm an it only lasted about 4 rounds an cut it over the cover edge . i dont know why it lasted 4000 rounds on mys 223.

Im getting really hard ejection hits on my brass.

I was loooking to make up somehting also an possable sell a few . the clip is shaped lice the cover an the thing slides on . Im about ready to start melting plastic over a clip I make an see what happens . this should not be that hard to figure out .

id like to check out a original to se e how the materialis attached to the clip . Is it vulcanized or what ?

Feedback Score
    34 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by 1biggun View Post
    Yea I might have invented the split rubber vacume line version of that .

I had that on the 6mm an it only lasted about 4 rounds an cut it over the cover edge . i dont know why it lasted 4000 rounds on mys 223.

Im getting really hard ejection hits on my brass.

I was loooking to make up somehting also an possable sell a few . the clip is shaped lice the cover an the thing slides on . Im about ready to start melting plastic over a clip I make an see what happens . this should not be that hard to figure out .

id like to check out a original to se e how the materialis attached to the clip . Is it vulcanized or what ?
    That's where I ran into a problem. I liked the design of mine while it was sitting on my work bench. On the gun, not so much. Trying to marry the metal clip, teflon riser, and rubber cap together with a mechanical fastener works, but some type of glueing would be much better.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Search tags for this page

There are currently no search engine referrals.
Click on a term to search our site for related topics.