Thread: WTS/WTT Prexis P7 Kit with EVERYTHING needed to complete

Feedback Score

Sold! SOLD/TRADED - WTS/WTT Prexis P7 Kit with EVERYTHING needed to complete

Due to changes in my work schedule I have, unfortunately, come to the realization that I am probably never going to find the time to build a lot of the gun kits I have acquired over the years. As such I have decided to let go of one of the neater/cooler kits I have, but one which would require more time building & tweaking than I will have time for in the near future.

I have for sale a Prexis P7 basic kit, but I have also put together all of the components necessary to build it as a folding stock, railed forearm gun. Please see below & the pictures for a complete listing of everything I am selling. I will NOT separate the items listed. Consider it a complete kit with everything except the time, effort, and tooling to complete the gun. Other than the flat (and the PPSh magazine) I have not done any fitting or modifying to the parts, the kit is as it came from Mike at Prexis/Weaponsguild . As you can see, the flat/shell has already been folded and is ready for assembly. I have included 2 PPS 43 magazines which the gun was originally designed for, however I have also include 5 PPSh 41 magazines which user SDK1968 modified to use in the gun (actually 6, but I boogered one up removing the support shroud…). I am also including a stock & forearm from a GSG5 which I picked up for an alternative furniture setup.

There is probably about $800 to $850 worth of parts and components in this group. As a cash price, I would like $750 plus $20 shipping ($770) for all of the parts listed below & shown in the picture. I am willing to do a FTF transaction in the NE Florida area. I’d be willing to travel farther for an interesting trade!

I am VERY open to trades! Please look over my list at the bottom & feel free to make a partial or full trade offer. If you feel that your trade would be worth more than $750, I could also sweeten the deal with cash or several hundred rounds of 7.62x25 ammo. Please follow up all offers in this thread with a message to me at this forum. If you have any questions please do not hesitate to email or message me prior to committing to buy.

This offer is posted to multiple sites – I will go by time stamp on the first unconditional “I’ll take it” cash offer - I will also update with any pending trade statuses.

If you are not familiar with this Gun/Kit I would recommend going to weaponsguild.com and thoroughly educating yourself on this before you consider purchasing it. In it’s most basic form this is a blowback operated MP5 lookalike chambered in 7.62x25 Tokarev. It is however a completely new firearm design by Mike Jestis , owner of Weaponsguild/Prexis. The kit will require a great deal of fitting and adjusting to build a complete, functional firearm. As I said, go to Mike’s website ad fully educate yourself before you jump into this project. If you have never built a gun from a kit (And I mean built – not assembled like a 10/22 or AR), this may well be more than you would want to start with.

Prexis P7 Basic Kit
    2 PPS43 Magazines
    5 PPSh41 Magazines (And 1 boogered one…)
    G3 Navy Lower (Complete, unmodified)
    UTG MP5 Rail forearm (Will require modification to forearm or re-profiling of barrel to work)
    Choate MP5 Folding stock
    GSG forearm & buttstock
    G3 front site assembly(Includes sling loop pin)
    G3 rear site assembly (Site base will need to be removed from stub)
    2 G3 Lrg Rear pins
    1 G3 Sm front/forearm pin

Items wanted for full or partial Trade:
    Some of this stuff is pretty specific – Ultimately it’s just my wish list. If you’ve got something similar please feel free to make an offer – Worse I’ll do is say no thanks. I have an 03 C&R and would be very interested in any unusual C&R items. I will say I’m on a blued steel and wood jag right now….
    A bolt gun in .270, .308, .30 06, or .300 win mag (I prefer it to have iron sites like a CZ 550 or Zastava M85)
    A 7.62x39 bolt gun (Zastava M70 or CZ 527)
    A CZ 452 military trainer
    10/22 parts or whole guns – One of the few guns I still have time to play with
    Cimarron Wild Bunch 1911 or similar
    A CZ97
    A slim “pocket” .45 like a Kahr CW or CM 45 or an XDS 45 (I got big pockets…)
    Any all steel Kahr in 9mm or .40 (T, K, or MK series)
    A large caliber revolver (Something like a S&W Model 22 or a .455 Webley or Enfield or a modern .44)
    A Glock 22 or 23
    I would REALY like a nice Savage auto pistol like a mdl. 1907 or 1915
    Just about anything chambered in 9x18 makarov
    Any CZ75 or HP pattern pistol (Tanfoglio, Kareen, FEG…)
    Any type of C&R stuff – Rifle or Pistol – Broomhandle?
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by rokkyt; 09-25-2013 at 02:56 PM.

Feedback Score

Possible trade pending

Feedback Score

New trade pending

Search tags for this page

There are currently no search engine referrals.
Click on a term to search our site for related topics.