Thread: WTS/WTT AR Parts and Fal Building Tools

Feedback Score
    6 (100%)

For Sale WTS/WTT AR Parts and Fal Building Tools

I have some things I need to get rid of primarily for cash some trades noted where they are accepted.

All the AR components are part of a precision DMR style rifle I built and owned for several years, I am not really shooting the rifle all that much and want to go a different direction, I need to free up some cash so something has to go. Most of the parts have KRYLON on them which will come off easily should you choose to remove it.

Magpul PRS stock . This is the cats hind end when it comes to precision rifle stocks , I really love the stock a lot and its about all you can ask for in a stock that will be on a rifle that will be used as a precision rifle. Adjustable for length of pull and comb.

Extremely solid with multiple sling attachment points. Normally sells for $200 anywhere on the net new. Mine has Krylon on it from my DMR build. Asking $175 shipped does include the screw and stock only.

AR Flattop scope mount very heavy one piece mount / rings 1 inch I used this on a couple of rifles , it never let me down. $40 shipped

Colt HBAR upper with Troy 13 inch free float quad rail . 1 in 7 chrome bore , this upper has been wonderfully accurate for me. It truly loves 75 grain Hornady BTHP bullets. I do not want to sell this upper, I want to trade it for a 20 inch govt. profile A4 upper with a chrome bore. It needs to be a 1 in 7 twist. I have put 1500 rounds through my upper since purchasing it, I do not expect a new upper as a trade. There is nothing wrong with my upper, it has krylon which will come off easily, I would like the A4 to come with a used KAC M5 hand guard but I will consider one with a standard A2 hand guard depending on the condition. Unless the upper you are trading comes with a BCG and CH I will retain my BCG and CH.

Last edited by Sharpshooter; 09-12-2013 at 11:56 PM. Reason: updated for sold items
    “Freedom. And Justice. If you have those two, it covers everything. You must stick to those principles and have the courage of your convictions.” - Ian Smith

Search tags for this page

There are currently no search engine referrals.
Click on a term to search our site for related topics.