Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: FS: 7.62x25 AK Pistol Parts Kit (EOD Bolt/Magwell)

Feedback Score
    34 (100%)

For Sale FS: 7.62x25 AK Pistol Parts Kit (EOD Bolt/Magwell)

UPDATE: Sold/traded.

Currently it's a screw build, but obviously I will demill it before shipment. It has an EOD bolt and magwell, a modified Bulgy 74 front trunnion, a welded AMD rear trunnion, Bulgy FCG, approx 10" barrel, & a G3 front sight. I don't remember what gas block (barrel not drilled) or RSB I used, or the top cover. I cut the top cover for a left handed charging handle, and threaded the left side of the bolt and installed a handle. Makes charging so much easier. It's got a Yugo pistol grip, but I can supply a standard AKM style black grip if the buyer prefers. Trigger guard. Comes with one each PPS43 magazine. I have a couple of extra homemade firing pins as well. (Not pictured.) As stated, this will be totally demilled and shipped in kit form with no receiver. Asking $375.00 + shipping. Will entertain reasonable offers or partial trades. (Optics? ) Thanks for looking.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by 2ndAmendican; 09-25-2013 at 09:05 AM. Reason: Sold
    Enforcement, NOT Amnesty!!!!!!

"If they’re going to come here illegally, apply for & receive assistance through a corrupted Government agency encouraging this lawless behavior, work under the table & send billions of dollars each year back to their families in Mexico, while bleeding local economies dry, protest in our streets waving their Mexican flags DEMANDING rights, while I have to press ’1′ for English, then they need to be shipped back to where they came from!" -Chad Miller

Feedback Score
    14 (100%)

ID LIKE TO HAVE IT JUST TO STUDY THE BOLT , UNFORTUNATLY NO CASH .

PLEASE TAKE SOME REALLY GOOD PICS OF THE BOLT BEFORE YOU SELL IT OFF.

GOOD LUCK

Feedback Score

That's really cool!
    I built my first 9mm AK based off that bolt design, but stepped up the game and designed my own bolt for my 9mm Vityaz clone.
    Wish I also had some extra coin, but I need to have one of my turbos rebuilt.
    7.62X25 is one HOT round!!!!
    HART SYSTEMS
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=evr_tP9cJWY
    Pull up your pants, turn off that damn rap and speak clear English, if you want to talk to me.

Feedback Score
    34 (100%)

Biggun, I'll have to look for them, but I did a bunch of drawings, and got all the dimensions off of it for Smartbomb a year or two ago. If I can find it all I'll send it to you. Either way, I'll get more pics.

"If they’re going to come here illegally, apply for & receive assistance through a corrupted Government agency encouraging this lawless behavior, work under the table & send billions of dollars each year back to their families in Mexico, while bleeding local economies dry, protest in our streets waving their Mexican flags DEMANDING rights, while I have to press ’1′ for English, then they need to be shipped back to where they came from!" -Chad Miller

Feedback Score
    38 (100%)

I'm interested
    What are you looking for in trading items, what type optics? I don't have many optics, just asking because you never know.

PM if you want
    "Government is not the solution to our problem, government is the problem" Ronald Reagan

Feedback Score
    34 (100%)

I'm looking for either a cheap red dot, and/or scope, and another scope rail for an AK. (Basically looking for something to put on one of my Bulgy 74's.) I need "some" cash, so that's why I figured maybe some kinda "half cash/half trade" kind of thing.

Feedback Score
    14 (100%)

if by demilled you mean your just gonna keep the receiver....

I"LL TAKE IT.

how do you want paid?

if yoru gonna ruin the barrel ? i'll pass.
    say what you mean & mean what you say

Feedback Score
    34 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by dutigaf View Post
    if by demilled you mean your just gonna keep the receiver....

I"LL TAKE IT.

how do you want paid?

if yoru gonna ruin the barrel ? i'll pass.
    PM answered.

Feedback Score
    6 (100%)

chris/big gun i have the drawings. i will post the in the ak other cal sub forum
    al gore is full of carbon enriched shit

Always sore, always tired Bradrock's Avatar
    Feedback Score
    23 (100%)

So........how does it run? Sure looks nice! If I didn't just have shoulder surgery I'd jump right on it.

Wait.....Didn't I allready buy a x25 kit from you? Hell I don't know...........
    " Save a tree...........Eat A Beaver!"

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Search tags for this page

There are currently no search engine referrals.
Click on a term to search our site for related topics.