Thread: WTS/WTT Reloading Equipment

Feedback Score
    6 (100%)

For Sale WTS/WTT Reloading Equipment

I got all of this equipment in a trade, and it is surplus to my needs, from what I can see of the equipment I believe the original owner took care of all of his gear. It is used however and no warranty is implied or given. It all appears to be complete also. If you have a question ASK and I will try my best to answer.

MEC 650 N Progressive for 12 Gauge Ammunition. You are getting the press and its accessories, including documentation, and a sack of Remington 12 gauge wads. I am asking $250 plus actual shipping charges to your door. I believe this is a fair price as they bring $325 to $350 new.

RCBS uniflow in the box with both the large and small drums.
    $90 plus actual shipping , I think this is a good deal as well considering that the measure has both the regular large drum for rifle powder and the small drum for pistol powder. of course if I am out of line please feel free to tell me I am.

2 reloading manuals Sierra 2nd Edition and Lyman 45th Edition. $40 shipped for the pair.

Of course always feel free to make offers of cash or trades the worst I will say is no.

“Freedom. And Justice. If you have those two, it covers everything. You must stick to those principles and have the courage of your convictions.” - Ian Smith

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)

Stuff looks good. If I weren't flush with reloading equipment I'd be all over it. I'll check around to see if any of my shooting buddys want any of it.
    "NA BEAN DON CHAT GUN LAMHAINN"
    Clan MacPherson
    "CREAG DHUBH"!

Feedback Score
    6 (100%)

Everything but the manuals, is gone.
    “Freedom. And Justice. If you have those two, it covers everything. You must stick to those principles and have the courage of your convictions.” - Ian Smith

Search tags for this page

There are currently no search engine referrals.
Click on a term to search our site for related topics.