Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: WTS Mauser Rifles, Romanian PSL 54-C parts kit, and many other accessories

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)

Default WTS Argentine 1909 DWM Mauser and 1909 Obern Peruvian Mauser rifles and other items

Contact me for more pics.All the pics are on my Imageshack just scroll through there.
    http://imagizer.imageshack.us/v2/800...0/849/m309.jpg

Argentine Model 1909 DWM $2550
    All serial numbers are matching,all parts are original each marked with unique Argentinian Mauser symbols that I am not familiar with but look quite exotic,mirror mint bore, gunsmith gauged as never fired or likely less then 50 rounds or so, literally almost no handling marks anywhere on stock,perfect everything,smooth action,very prominent and bright Argentinian national crest. This rifle has not been sanded,sporterized,refinished,repaired or altered in anyway then when it came off factory floor production 100+ years ago guaranteed. Highest quality Mauser variant ever made as agreed by all Collector's, a high point of artisan craftsmanship.Chambered for accurate 7.65x53mm Argentine. No import mark defacing pre-1964 import. This specific rifle made out of exotic West African Mahogany as I am told from my research and local expert woodworker (not from walnut as I incorrectly originally assumed, I am not an expert of different woods.), which was the luxury wood import into Europe around 1907, around time this rifle was made. This is not the cheap,low quality,plentiful 1891 or cavalry model Argentinian Mauser. As good of condition as a 100+ year old rifle can be found in 2014 I guarantee it, best condition Mauser rifle I have seen in all my time. Excellent addition to collection best condition Mauser I have come across. USPS MO.

PERUVIAN MODEL Oberndorf A/N 1909 $450
    That was manufactured prior to WWI by Mauser in Oberndorf Germany.The first and original Mauser factory. Has "Waffenfabrik Mauser-Oberndorf A/N" left side receiver. Has the Lange Visier ("Roller Coaster") long-range rear sight. It has a 29.13" barrel with German "H" style bayonet lug. This rifle is beautifully made (pre-WWI build quality and attention to detail was absolutely superb) and is nicely marked with the Peruvian crest on the receiver partially removed, under which is marked "MAUSER ORIGINAL". This rifle is completely original.It is NOT import marked. The original blue finish rates about 80%. The stock is in very good shape with handling wear no cracks or chips...and never sanded or refinished. The mechanics are in good working order and the bore is sharp and bright. A nice example of a very hard to find South American contract Mauser rifle.Safety is marked "56", bolt shroud "56", bolt "3359" and receiver "30988". If you need more pictures of how the rifle looks just ask.

PE-57 Barrel Original $1200 OBO
    Made by Hammerli. Mastery of craftsmanship,extreme attention to detail, and accuracy. This select match grade Swiss barrel is designed to fit the Sturmgewehr 57 rifle specifically the SG 510-4 variant in addition to the lightened version 510-2 and military standard original 510-1. Original barrel-rare and no longer importable and never will be due to ATF ruling and tight Swiss export restrictions. Fluted chamber, cold hammer forged,select match grade, grenade rings, 305 mm (1 in 12 in) twist rate, integral muzzle brake. Highest quality barrel possible for literally the world's best rifle The Sturmgewehr 57. 2 MOA at 400 meters. No US made barrel will ever possibly be cold hammer forged and select match grade due to equipment cost and hence perform as well. Turn your $650 parts kit into $13,000 rifle. The Holy Grail of Rifles the Stgw.57. Chambered in .308, advantage when 7.5x55mm surplus stocks run dry. Gauged this barrel has never been fired. Exquisite crystal clear bore with strong rifling. Questions do not hesitate. Counter offers send through questions window. PE-57 barrel, rifle barrel, swiss barrel, SIG barrel, Stgw.57 barrel, Stg.57 barrel

1.Pressed on wide left side in bold large print "U S". Stamped on back G&K 1917 A.G. Has piece of very old wire attached to back probably for hanging purposes. Original condition, used by U.S military Cavalry "Rough Riders" Spanish American war to WW1 for their Colt revolvers or Colt automatic pistols. Blown open bottom maybe because shooting from the holster was quicker than drawing and then shooting. Still functions well as holster. Old Classic piece of American history. I have not used it or changed it in anyway, same as it was 100-150 years ago. $150

4. ATI AR-15 folding adjustable length stock made for all AK-47 variant rifles comes with lower+upper hand-guard with rails $70.

5. Original issued M1 carbine .30 caliber magazine in standard issue brown packaging, excellent new condition. $45.

6. Box of 50 cartridge rounds of .45 brass cased "MATCH" with American Eagle center of box 1967. 230 grain velocity 820 Ball M 1911. $40.

11. Gun sock. $5

USPS MO ONLY, additional shipping unless stated as shipped. CROSS POSTED. Will entertain reasonable offers.

I have C&R FFL for direct shipping. Strongly prefer cash, might consider trades.
    Last edited by Derek8171; 01-24-2014 at 10:02 AM. Reason: added img tags for pics to show up.

Feedback Score
    33 (100%)

Pics?
    Enforcement, NOT Amnesty!!!!!!

"If they’re going to come here illegally, apply for & receive assistance through a corrupted Government agency encouraging this lawless behavior, work under the table & send billions of dollars each year back to their families in Mexico, while bleeding local economies dry, protest in our streets waving their Mexican flags DEMANDING rights, while I have to press ’1′ for English, then they need to be shipped back to where they came from!" -Chad Miller

Feedback Score
    40 (100%)

Derek8171, please read the classifieds rules at Updated classifieds rules.

"3. All ads must be accompanied with actual photos of the item(s) for sale"

Thanks.
    "To show you how radical I am, I want carjackers dead. I want rapists dead. I want burglars dead. I want child molesters dead. I want the bad guys dead. No court case. No parole. No early release. I want 'em dead. Get a gun and when they attack you, shoot 'em."
    Ted Nugent - speaking at the NRA convention April 17, 2005

Feedback Score
    38 (100%)

And 4. All items that are listed and sold need to be edited to show they are sold but still show original price

I don't think this is as important as #3
    "Government is not the solution to our problem, government is the problem" Ronald Reagan

Feedback Score
    40 (100%)

In other words, please edit your ad to show pictures of the items for sale, and read the classifieds rules to make sure you are abiding by them (including the one coils mentioned, please edit your ad to show the price an item sold for, don't edit out the price). If not done by the end of today, I'll remove this ad from the gunco classifieds. Thank you.
    "To show you how radical I am, I want carjackers dead. I want rapists dead. I want burglars dead. I want child molesters dead. I want the bad guys dead. No court case. No parole. No early release. I want 'em dead. Get a gun and when they attack you, shoot 'em."
    Ted Nugent - speaking at the NRA convention April 17, 2005

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)

Will get other photos later today.

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)

bump

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)

Bump

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)

BTT

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)

btt

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Search tags for this page

There are currently no search engine referrals.
Click on a term to search our site for related topics.