Thread: WTS U.S. made floor plates for ak47 metal magazines 922R compliance

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)

Default WTS U.S.A. made floor plates for ak47 metal magazines 922R compliance

iv made some mag floor plates they are for sale in groups of 6. they are for ak47 7.62x39 metal magazines
    $20 for 6 shipped, they are stamped USA and count as a 922R part for your parts count.i have about 200 of these.they are flat just like the ones on slab side magazines.
    i can only take discrete pay pal at this time.thanks
    if you want them and dont want them stamped USA just let me know.

Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by charger0122; 06-26-2014 at 07:25 PM.
    Allright you primitive screw heads listen up see this this is my boom stick its a 12 guage double barrel Remington. S Marts top of the line you can find this in the sporting goods department thats right this sweet baby was made in Grand Rapids Michigan.retails for about $109.95 its got a walnut stock cobalt blue steel and a hair trigger.thats right shop smart shop S Mart

Ash

Feedback Score
    34 (100%)

Love your quote! One of my favorite movies.
    Enforcement, NOT Amnesty!!!!!!

"If they’re going to come here illegally, apply for & receive assistance through a corrupted Government agency encouraging this lawless behavior, work under the table & send billions of dollars each year back to their families in Mexico, while bleeding local economies dry, protest in our streets waving their Mexican flags DEMANDING rights, while I have to press ’1′ for English, then they need to be shipped back to where they came from!" -Chad Miller

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)

bump
    Allright you primitive screw heads listen up see this this is my boom stick its a 12 guage double barrel Remington. S Marts top of the line you can find this in the sporting goods department thats right this sweet baby was made in Grand Rapids Michigan.retails for about $109.95 its got a walnut stock cobalt blue steel and a hair trigger.thats right shop smart shop S Mart

Ash

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)

bump lowered price

Ash

Search tags for this page

There are currently no search engine referrals.
Click on a term to search our site for related topics.