Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: llama 32acp mag wanted--

Feedback Score
    8 (100%)

haven't been able to get a hold of phil yet-- i am going to try another gmail on blueridge--

Quote Originally Posted by stalker1 View Post
    No luck with the guy in afton mountain? Sorry.

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)

He does all the gunshows around here. Might be why. He's been around for a couple decades.luck to you.If you have a frame he's got the complete parts set.pretty cool.gun in a bag.
    Last edited by stalker1; 02-09-2014 at 01:29 AM. Reason: cause

Feedback Score
    4 (100%)

No luck at the fun show on a mag for you,,,or me. Drat! And I asked everyone of the 200 + vendors. 2 guys are going to look at there shop when they get back,,so possibly still. But a slim chance by the looks.

Feedback Score
    8 (100%)

i knew this was going to be a toughie--

and i bet before the obama panic sarco or sombody was selling these things for $12 a pop -- !!!!

Feedback Score
    4 (100%)

Not really, I've been looking for spares for quite sometime now, and they weren't all that cheap when I got the gun >20 years ago, or easy to find. Bersa's seem to be the same way.

Feedback Score
    4 (100%)

Be still my heart j427x,,,,,I went and looked some more and happened to run across the 32 ACP mags for your Llama XA @ Numrich,,,you ready for this,,are you sitting down? 43 bucks each, but they have them on stock, so I guess you won't have a single shot anymore.

I found some triple K's for my 380 on there home sight,,only 39.95+shipping, they were out of the 32's though.

Hope this helps out bud,, I got a call back from one of the dealers I spoke with at the fun show, he only has 2 of the 45 full size ones. I'll call the other for you later sense she doesn't open till 10 AM.

Closer,,,, Even though those mags are quite expensive, I think you'll like that little gun,,I Love my .380, even though it's a bit snappy with Silver Tips in it. It has a surprisingly sharp recoil for a 380,,but it shoots accurately
    and very consistent, and has never had a hick-up sense I've owned it,, I wouldn't sell mine in a million years.

PS,,I was going through some paperwork and original box's and found the original receipt for my 380 and it seems I've had it longer than I thought I did,,1986 I bought it. And I'll bet it still doesn't have >3 box's through it yet either. It will probably last for a long time at this rate,,guess I'd better get shooting it more, or at least enough to skin the bluing off the frame, it still looks like new inside and out.

I'm kinda that way though, I've got a Kongsburg I bought almost 20 years ago I haven't even shot but 5 rounds through it yet !!! I've only got about 300 rounds for it and there's only 5 shot out of 1 box. So,,,I guess I'd better get busy with that one too. Gezzzzz,,,what a slacker!!!

Feedback Score
    8 (100%)

phil at blue ridge said no llamma mags or parts in stock--

looks like numrich or triple K are about the only ones around for right now-- looks like i'm going to have to cash in my beer cans early--LOL!

Feedback Score
    4 (100%)

Yupper,,,they sure don't give them away ,,now do they??? But at least we found some, that was lucky !!! The other vendor from the fun show didn't have them either BTW, I called yesterday afternoon just to double check.

Hope that helped out.

Feedback Score
    8 (100%)

solved the mag problem --sold the llama to a guy that has mags--LOL!

more than one way to skin a cat--LOL!

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)

Dang gone I just found you five mags at ten a pop.already paid for em too! LOL! Glad you found a solution to the problem. I had been looking out anyway. Like doing that kinda stuff. Kidding btw about the mags.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Search tags for this page

There are currently no search engine referrals.
Click on a term to search our site for related topics.