Gunco Forums banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

llama 32acp mag wanted--

2K views 26 replies 5 participants last post by  j427x 
#1 ·
want to buy a llama 32acp mag for what i think it s llama xa or IIIa -- and if anybody has got one a slide stop too.

i don't know what the mag holds 7 or 8 rounds of 32acp i think--

might convert it oiver to 380 if anybody has got a slide & barrel.

this is the small 1911 copy-

PM me with info if you have any of this stuff---

thanks--

#3 ·
J427 I've been flipping through my older shotgun news past couple days cause there's a business near Charlottesville Virginia I think would have what you're looking for. They even sell dismantled parts sets for handguns. Everything but the frame. Been around for years. I'll keep looking. Wish I had a reason to remember the name.

#4 ·
i have found a few mags for the llama --like triple K and numrich still have a few of them but $42 each? i only gave $30 for the pistol! ouch! LOL!

it is a clean new looking chrome little 1911-- without a mag though it is a single shot--

#5 ·
I've got one of the Llama XA 380's, I love it,, it's my 1911's baby girl and back up. I've had several Llamas in the past and they all have been decent shooters. I did have a couple 45's way back that only shot so-so, but a new bushing and some tinkering took care of that, but most shot real well out of the box. Never had any real issues with any of them though, they've all been very reliable guns.

I've been looking for mags too and there very hard to find and expensive when you do. I'll keep an eye out j427x, but I hadn't found any 380 ones either, but I'll keep an eye out. I'll be going to a fun show this coming week end, so I'll look around for you if you want me to. If I can find any ,, what would be your top dollar be if I do find any, and how many do you want if I do? PM or let me know here on that one, so I know in advance of going to the show. I'll see what I can do. Never know,,odd ball stuff's been popping up lately.

#6 ·
j427x, I've got one of those little 1911's. my dad paid $50 new for it.i took my conceal carry class with it. it's been a long time since I bought my mags for it , give me a bit and i'll try to remember where I got mine. gunclip depot, out of stock. man have they gone up in price..........

#7 ·
yea this little 32acp 1911 clone is very neat looking and feeling piece . it is one of the chrome ones with the pearl grips. hell it even has a good trigger --ain't that a shock?

this thing was made in spain and has all kinds of ord/proof marks on it. after a good cleaning it don't look or feel like a 'cheap gun"---i don't think it has been fired in 30 or 40 years--

only thing it with no mag i can't really test it out.

#16 ·
Be still my heart j427x,,,,,I went and looked some more and happened to run across the 32 ACP mags for your Llama XA @ Numrich,,,you ready for this,,are you sitting down? 43 bucks each, but they have them on stock, so I guess you won't have a single shot anymore.

I found some triple K's for my 380 on there home sight,,only 39.95+shipping, they were out of the 32's though.

Hope this helps out bud,, I got a call back from one of the dealers I spoke with at the fun show, he only has 2 of the 45 full size ones. I'll call the other for you later sense she doesn't open till 10 AM.

Closer,,,, Even though those mags are quite expensive, I think you'll like that little gun,,I Love my .380, even though it's a bit snappy with Silver Tips in it. It has a surprisingly sharp recoil for a 380,,but it shoots accurately
and very consistent, and has never had a hick-up sense I've owned it,, I wouldn't sell mine in a million years.

PS,,I was going through some paperwork and original box's and found the original receipt for my 380 and it seems I've had it longer than I thought I did,,1986 I bought it. And I'll bet it still doesn't have >3 box's through it yet either. It will probably last for a long time at this rate,,guess I'd better get shooting it more, or at least enough to skin the bluing off the frame, it still looks like new inside and out.

I'm kinda that way though, I've got a Kongsburg I bought almost 20 years ago I haven't even shot but 5 rounds through it yet !!! I've only got about 300 rounds for it and there's only 5 shot out of 1 box. So,,,I guess I'd better get busy with that one too. Gezzzzz,,,what a slacker!!!

#20 ·
Dang gone I just found you five mags at ten a pop.already paid for em too! LOL! Glad you found a solution to the problem. I had been looking out anyway. Like doing that kinda stuff. Kidding btw about the mags.

#24 ·
Sure would have j427x, even though I don't think I've got a single 32 ACP round on stock. I'm not sure how popular Llamas actually are or were, but I've always like all the ones I've had in the past. I wish they'd start making them again, but doubt it will ever happen with all the other reasonable priced semi auto pistols being made now. They were a mid priced alternative back in the day if you didn't want to spring for Colt or a Smith.

I guess just about anything 1911 style tends to catch my attention anyways and have always been my major weak spot. I cut my teeth on 1911's and it's an old habit that dies hard, brings back memories of me and Pa at the range trying to out shoot each other,,he always eventually won, but I made a good show of it ,,,"for a kid"!

NOW YA DID IT,,,Ya got me wanting to break out the Springfield now,,ya sum-bitch!!!:lol::lol: TO FRIGGIN COLD!!!!

Plus I don't want to dig brass outa the snow bank!!! Well at least there right here handy so I'll just ,,,"fondle the twins",,, for now !!:brows:

Ya Bastard!!:geezer:

#27 ·
they guy that owned it thought it shot and functioned fine according to his posts.

personally i don't see how such an out of square fit on a slide/frame could run proper --and it also looks goofy--- a $2,700 "bubba-job" ??? hell i think bubba could do a better fit-- -LOL!

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.