Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: llama 32acp mag wanted--

Feedback Score
    8 (100%)

LOL don't scare me like that--LOL!

Feedback Score
    4 (100%)

Chit,,,wished I'd known you'd sell it, I would have bought it to go with the 380 I've got. I've always liked Llamas's.

Feedback Score
    8 (100%)

if you had mentioned you wanted it -- you would have got first shot TWA-- i didn't know there things were popular--???

Quote Originally Posted by twa2471 View Post
    Chit,,,wished I'd known you'd sell it, I would have bought it to go with the 380 I've got. I've always liked Llamas's.

Feedback Score
    4 (100%)

Sure would have j427x, even though I don't think I've got a single 32 ACP round on stock. I'm not sure how popular Llamas actually are or were, but I've always like all the ones I've had in the past. I wish they'd start making them again, but doubt it will ever happen with all the other reasonable priced semi auto pistols being made now. They were a mid priced alternative back in the day if you didn't want to spring for Colt or a Smith.

I guess just about anything 1911 style tends to catch my attention anyways and have always been my major weak spot. I cut my teeth on 1911's and it's an old habit that dies hard, brings back memories of me and Pa at the range trying to out shoot each other,,he always eventually won, but I made a good show of it ,,,"for a kid"!

NOW YA DID IT,,,Ya got me wanting to break out the Springfield now,,ya sum-bitch!!! TO FRIGGIN COLD!!!!

Plus I don't want to dig brass outa the snow bank!!! Well at least there right here handy so I'll just ,,,"fondle the twins",,, for now !!

Ya Bastard!!
    Attached Images Attached Images

Feedback Score
    8 (100%)

well the frame to slide fit looked a lot better than that $2,700 1911 in the other thread--- that had got to be worth something--?? LOL!

Feedback Score
    4 (100%)

Wasn't that fit pitiful???? They didn't even take time to find a proper ejector to fit nicely,,pretty sloppy work for 2700 bucks, was the rest as bad as what the picture showed?

Feedback Score
    8 (100%)

they guy that owned it thought it shot and functioned fine according to his posts.

personally i don't see how such an out of square fit on a slide/frame could run proper --and it also looks goofy--- a $2,700 "bubba-job" ??? hell i think bubba could do a better fit-- -LOL!

Quote Originally Posted by twa2471 View Post
    Wasn't that fit pitiful???? They didn't even take time to find a proper ejector to fit nicely,,pretty sloppy work for 2700 bucks, was the rest as bad as what the picture showed?

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Search tags for this page

There are currently no search engine referrals.
Click on a term to search our site for related topics.