Gunco Forums banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

AKM lower handgaurd retainer

1K views 6 replies 4 participants last post by  54sks762 
#1 · (Edited)
looking for a lower hand guard retainer for an ak , it seems to be the last part I need for a frankenstien build. gonna try and do all three I have at once. let me know if anybody has one. thanks guys almost forgot I am also looking for a couple of cheap ar15 grips for the wifes mp15 and my bushmaster to modify to be compliant in ny( no pistol grip no register).

#3 ·
thanks again bohnscot the package showed up yesterday and the parts are just what I needed. I cant say thanks enough to you man. you sent the parts out immediately for free ,and paid the shipping. I still cant believe it. you sir are straight up. I have nothing but good to say about all the people I have been lucky enough to meet here. they are always willing to help(wish I had joined earlier) if there is ever anything I can help a fellow builder out with you can be sure I will do my best to help out and follow the example set by you and the guys . thanks again

#4 ·
Yeah Bohn is a great guy, as are plenty of the guys here. It's a great place. Good luck on your builds.

#5 ·
if there is ever anything I can help a fellow builder out with you can be sure I will do my best to help out
Well one easy thing you can do is leave a "Feedback Score" for bohnscot, just click on the number before the (100%) and in the new window click on the "submit" thing that's on the right side somewhere.

#6 ·
Good point!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.