Thread: AKM lower handgaurd retainer

Feedback Score

Want to Buy/Wanted AKM lower handgaurd retainer

looking for a lower hand guard retainer for an ak , it seems to be the last part I need for a frankenstien build. gonna try and do all three I have at once. let me know if anybody has one. thanks guys almost forgot I am also looking for a couple of cheap ar15 grips for the wifes mp15 and my bushmaster to modify to be compliant in ny( no pistol grip no register).
    Last edited by 54sks762; 04-18-2014 at 11:42 AM.

Feedback Score
    17 (100%)

email me shipping addy I got what you need for a song.
    Quote Originally Posted by 2ndAmendican View Post
    There's just something about the wood look. I love the look of well polished wood.

Feedback Score

thanks again bohnscot the package showed up yesterday and the parts are just what I needed. I cant say thanks enough to you man. you sent the parts out immediately for free ,and paid the shipping. I still cant believe it. you sir are straight up. I have nothing but good to say about all the people I have been lucky enough to meet here. they are always willing to help(wish I had joined earlier) if there is ever anything I can help a fellow builder out with you can be sure I will do my best to help out and follow the example set by you and the guys . thanks again

Feedback Score
    34 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by 54sks762 View Post
    thanks again bohnscot the package showed up yesterday and the parts are just what I needed. I cant say thanks enough to you man. you sent the parts out immediately for free ,and paid the shipping. I still cant believe it. you sir are straight up. I have nothing but good to say about all the people I have been lucky enough to meet here. they are always willing to help(wish I had joined earlier) if there is ever anything I can help a fellow builder out with you can be sure I will do my best to help out and follow the example set by you and the guys . thanks again
    Yeah Bohn is a great guy, as are plenty of the guys here. It's a great place. Good luck on your builds.
    Enforcement, NOT Amnesty!!!!!!

"If they’re going to come here illegally, apply for & receive assistance through a corrupted Government agency encouraging this lawless behavior, work under the table & send billions of dollars each year back to their families in Mexico, while bleeding local economies dry, protest in our streets waving their Mexican flags DEMANDING rights, while I have to press ’1′ for English, then they need to be shipped back to where they came from!" -Chad Miller

Feedback Score
    38 (100%)

if there is ever anything I can help a fellow builder out with you can be sure I will do my best to help out
    Well one easy thing you can do is leave a "Feedback Score" for bohnscot, just click on the number before the (100%) and in the new window click on the "submit" thing that's on the right side somewhere.
    "Government is not the solution to our problem, government is the problem" Ronald Reagan

Feedback Score
    34 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Coils View Post
    Well one easy thing you can do is leave a "Feedback Score" for bohnscot, just click on the number before the (100%) and in the new window click on the "submit" thing that's on the right side somewhere.
    Good point!!!
    Enforcement, NOT Amnesty!!!!!!

"If they’re going to come here illegally, apply for & receive assistance through a corrupted Government agency encouraging this lawless behavior, work under the table & send billions of dollars each year back to their families in Mexico, while bleeding local economies dry, protest in our streets waving their Mexican flags DEMANDING rights, while I have to press ’1′ for English, then they need to be shipped back to where they came from!" -Chad Miller

Feedback Score

done. thanks again.

Search tags for this page

There are currently no search engine referrals.
Click on a term to search our site for related topics.