Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... LastLast

Thread: "Poor Mans Power Ball"

Feedback Score

I need to go through my stuff but I'm definitely in. Dont have much in the way of rare/valuable stuff but if I can help anyone out I'll be happy. Better than collecting dust!
    “The rifle itself has no moral stature, since it has no will of its own. Naturally, it may be used by evil men for evil purposes, but there are more good men than evil, and while the latter cannot be persuaded to the path of righteousness by propaganda, they can certainly be corrected by good men with rifles.”

― Jeff Cooper

Feedback Score
    34 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by jimraynor21 View Post
    I need to go through my stuff but I'm definitely in. Dont have much in the way of rare/valuable stuff but if I can help anyone out I'll be happy. Better than collecting dust!
    That's what I'm thinking. I'd rather someone use it, than to waste away in my garage.
    Enforcement, NOT Amnesty!!!!!!

"If they’re going to come here illegally, apply for & receive assistance through a corrupted Government agency encouraging this lawless behavior, work under the table & send billions of dollars each year back to their families in Mexico, while bleeding local economies dry, protest in our streets waving their Mexican flags DEMANDING rights, while I have to press ’1′ for English, then they need to be shipped back to where they came from!" -Chad Miller

Feedback Score
    4 (100%)

54sks762,,,,get busy posting then and slide right in after 100 posts.

I kinda hated to put that rule in , but we've had people in the past get free stuff from members here, meant to help them out on a project. Only to see that same item given to them,,,,being put up ,,FOR SALE, on another forum/site,,,WTF,,,that's not the help we intended to give by giving someone a part!!!!!

This IS NOT A YOMAMMA , FINANCIAL STIMULUS PACKAGE!!!!!

Sorry,, but that's why the rule was put in place. And I don't mean to be hard ass by doing it,,but it's there for a reason, and I hope you understand.

Feedback Score

i have no problem with that I understand the issues that you mention .that would bother me too . regardless I still have the bolt and carrier and some other stuff. ill check the numbers on them and post them. thanks again guys this site has been great for info.

Feedback Score
    5 (100%)

got the ar-15 cheek riser today, envelope in tomorrows mail

thanks les
    Sprat and sprat1 are one and the same.

Feedback Score
    15 (100%)

I'll play
    I have an xtra CZ52 leather holster.
    Could use a good cleaning.
    Keep the change-I just want my Country back!!!

TRX
    Feedback Score
    3 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by TRX View Post
    Since this started with a magazine, I'll ante up a ... Lahti-Saloranta 20-round magazine
    And the winner is: 2ndAmendican!
    Perge, scelus, mihi diem perficias.

Feedback Score
    34 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by TRX View Post
    And the winner is: 2ndAmendican!
    Thanks TRX, I appreciate it. I need to go scounge and see what I've got to put up. I know I have some AK pistol grips, some Tapco polymer AK shoulder stocks, and I have some bolt action rifle bolt knobs in 5/16-24 thread. I'll look tonight and see what I can come up with, and post it tomorrow. Thanks again!

"If they’re going to come here illegally, apply for & receive assistance through a corrupted Government agency encouraging this lawless behavior, work under the table & send billions of dollars each year back to their families in Mexico, while bleeding local economies dry, protest in our streets waving their Mexican flags DEMANDING rights, while I have to press ’1′ for English, then they need to be shipped back to where they came from!" -Chad Miller

Feedback Score
    34 (100%)

OK, I have one each black Tapco polymer NATO length shoulder stock. PM me to get into the pool and I'll draw a name at the end of 7 days.

Feedback Score

Ok guys. Putting up a Romanian AK buttstock and pistol grip. Stock is beat but would be ideal for refinishing practice/project.

Send me a PM and I'll draw in a week.
    “The rifle itself has no moral stature, since it has no will of its own. Naturally, it may be used by evil men for evil purposes, but there are more good men than evil, and while the latter cannot be persuaded to the path of righteousness by propaganda, they can certainly be corrected by good men with rifles.”

― Jeff Cooper

Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... LastLast

Search tags for this page

There are currently no search engine referrals.
Click on a term to search our site for related topics.