Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 LastLast

Thread: "Poor Mans Power Ball"

Feedback Score
    8 (100%)

i have a AR15/ m4 style adjustable stock that was pulled and replaced with an A2 rifle stock.

if anybody is building a low $$ mforgery-- i don't know if it is complete but it is mostly there--

Feedback Score
    34 (100%)

I guess I can't even give away a Tapco polymer shoulder stock. I guess no one is doing a Saiga conversion. That sucks. I still have some bolt action bolt handle knobs threaded 5/6"-24. I have a good selection of reamers/drill bits. Come on folks, what do you need? I can't pay it forward if nobody wants my stuff. LOL.
    Enforcement, NOT Amnesty!!!!!!

"If they’re going to come here illegally, apply for & receive assistance through a corrupted Government agency encouraging this lawless behavior, work under the table & send billions of dollars each year back to their families in Mexico, while bleeding local economies dry, protest in our streets waving their Mexican flags DEMANDING rights, while I have to press ’1′ for English, then they need to be shipped back to where they came from!" -Chad Miller

Feedback Score
    42 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by 2ndAmendican View Post
    I guess I can't even give away a Tapco polymer shoulder stock. I guess no one is doing a Saiga conversion. That sucks. I still have some bolt action bolt handle knobs threaded 5/6"-24. I have a good selection of reamers/drill bits. Come on folks, what do you need? I can't pay it forward if nobody wants my stuff. LOL.
    will the tapco stock work with just saiga's or will it fit regular AK's too?
    "To show you how radical I am, I want carjackers dead. I want rapists dead. I want burglars dead. I want child molesters dead. I want the bad guys dead. No court case. No parole. No early release. I want 'em dead. Get a gun and when they attack you, shoot 'em."
    Ted Nugent - speaking at the NRA convention April 17, 2005

Feedback Score
    38 (100%)

I guess I can't even give away a Tapco polymer shoulder stock. I guess no one is doing a Saiga conversion.
    Sounds like it's just a standard AK style stock since he mentioned "conversion".
    "Government is not the solution to our problem, government is the problem" Ronald Reagan

Feedback Score
    34 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by sniper69 View Post
    Coils is correct. it's a standard Tapco black polymer NATO length shoulder stock for any/all AKM pattern rifles. I mentioned the Saiga thing as a lot of people who are doing Saiga conversions will opt for this model Tapco stock to replace the factory Saiga unit. It has a Sling mount on the left side, same as most AKM's, and it has the metal ribbed plate on the end.

Same as this unit, only black.

http://www.cheaperthandirt.com/product/9-54736

"If they’re going to come here illegally, apply for & receive assistance through a corrupted Government agency encouraging this lawless behavior, work under the table & send billions of dollars each year back to their families in Mexico, while bleeding local economies dry, protest in our streets waving their Mexican flags DEMANDING rights, while I have to press ’1′ for English, then they need to be shipped back to where they came from!" -Chad Miller

Feedback Score
    17 (100%)

Question O.K. Guys and members help me here please. ????

I have 100% no friggen idea what is going on. So sorry I am old and senile.
    But I have a truck load of AK parts and junk I will never use.?? Who started this my Nam Bro twa??? Sheeeeet he has cart blanch. Hell I will donate, help, whatever yall need??,
    Plus I want the site to get a percentage. Hell these guys are paying for our communications. Truck loads of AK parts, WTF do yall need. ?????????????
    "Man needs but two things to survive alone in the woods. A blow up female doll and his trusty old AK-47" - Thomas Jefferson 1781

Feedback Score
    38 (100%)

I have 100% no friggen idea what is going on.
    LOL
    You just offer up a part or two that you don't mind giving away, people that are interested will let you know and you keep there names for a week or so, after that time you pick a name at random and send it to that person.

If you got a bunch of stuff and want to help the forum, put them together in small lots and put up an ad in the classifieds here, say an amount you think they are worth and have the buyer donate to the site (and pay you for shipping of course).
    "Government is not the solution to our problem, government is the problem" Ronald Reagan

Feedback Score
    17 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Coils View Post
    LOL
    You just offer up a part or two that you don't mind giving away, people that are interested will let you know and you keep there names for a week or so, after that time you pick a name at random and send it to that person.

If you got a bunch of stuff and want to help the forum, put them together in small lots and put up an ad in the classifieds here, say an amount you think they are worth and have the buyer donate to the site (and pay you for shipping of course).
    Oh O.K. thanks Coils. Sounds interesting I like this.
    "Man needs but two things to survive alone in the woods. A blow up female doll and his trusty old AK-47" - Thomas Jefferson 1781

Feedback Score
    4 (100%)

Good Lord ,, GET WITH THE PROGRAM 4th!!! Ya ol fart!!!

You ,,other guys,,, ever notice how hard it is to find good help!!! GEZZZZZ!!!

Just Messing with ya Bro,,,,

Feedback Score
    34 (100%)

OK, well it's been a week and I didn't even get a single PM on the Tapco shoulder stock. Oh well. I tried.

Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 LastLast

Search tags for this page

There are currently no search engine referrals.
Click on a term to search our site for related topics.