Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 LastLast

Thread: "Poor Mans Power Ball"

Feedback Score
    41 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by 2ndAmendican View Post
    OK, well it's been a week and I didn't even get a single PM on the Tapco shoulder stock. Oh well. I tried.
    Just sent a PM. Hopefully I'm not to late, lol.
    "To show you how radical I am, I want carjackers dead. I want rapists dead. I want burglars dead. I want child molesters dead. I want the bad guys dead. No court case. No parole. No early release. I want 'em dead. Get a gun and when they attack you, shoot 'em."
    Ted Nugent - speaking at the NRA convention April 17, 2005

Feedback Score
    34 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by sniper69 View Post
    Just sent a PM. Hopefully I'm not to late, lol.
    Since Sniper was the only person to PM me with interest, it's his. Bidding has now ended. LOL. Thanks Sniper.
    Enforcement, NOT Amnesty!!!!!!

"If they’re going to come here illegally, apply for & receive assistance through a corrupted Government agency encouraging this lawless behavior, work under the table & send billions of dollars each year back to their families in Mexico, while bleeding local economies dry, protest in our streets waving their Mexican flags DEMANDING rights, while I have to press ’1′ for English, then they need to be shipped back to where they came from!" -Chad Miller

Feedback Score
    41 (100%)

Since Sniper was the only person to PM me with interest, it's his. Bidding has now ended. LOL. Thanks Sniper.
    You're welcome. Now to figure out what item I should post on this thread.
    "To show you how radical I am, I want carjackers dead. I want rapists dead. I want burglars dead. I want child molesters dead. I want the bad guys dead. No court case. No parole. No early release. I want 'em dead. Get a gun and when they attack you, shoot 'em."

Feedback Score

Thank you twa for the set of grips!
    “The rifle itself has no moral stature, since it has no will of its own. Naturally, it may be used by evil men for evil purposes, but there are more good men than evil, and while the latter cannot be persuaded to the path of righteousness by propaganda, they can certainly be corrected by good men with rifles.”

― Jeff Cooper

Feedback Score
    34 (100%)

Sniper, here's the crappy pic. Not sure if you can tell enough.
    Attached Images Attached Images

"If they’re going to come here illegally, apply for & receive assistance through a corrupted Government agency encouraging this lawless behavior, work under the table & send billions of dollars each year back to their families in Mexico, while bleeding local economies dry, protest in our streets waving their Mexican flags DEMANDING rights, while I have to press ’1′ for English, then they need to be shipped back to where they came from!" -Chad Miller

Feedback Score
    41 (100%)

Sniper, here's the crappy pic. Not sure if you can tell enough.
    thanks - PM replied to.

Feedback Score
    4 (100%)

No problem jimranor21, glad they'll be put to use. You could probably tell by all the dust on the package,,they've been kicking around for a bit. I'd bought them for a Browning that the deal fell through on and I never found another I could afford,,so they sat around.

Feedback Score
    34 (100%)

Sniper, my wife shipped it out to you this morning. Threw some extra goodies in the box. Hopefully you can get some use out of them.

TRX, I just remembered that I was the "winner" of the Lahti mag. Any word?

Feedback Score
    41 (100%)

Okay, I did some digging and have a few items to put up. There is one Argentine Military 17 rd Browning Hi-Power magazine that is brand new in package with both an extra floorplate and a loader. Also there is a 10/22 Butler Creek Hotlips 25 rd. magazine still new in package as well.

----IF----- someone wants to put there name in and doesn't need the hi-power magazine, I can switch it out for a Beretta 92FS magazine (fits M9, etc). OR if there is interest in one mag but not both listed above, I could always draw two names.

And if I can find my stash of Gunco bumper stickers (the ones SangRun had done in '04 or '05) I'll throw one or two in the box as well.

PM your name and I'll put them in a hat after 7 days and have one of my kids do the drawing to pick a winner.

TRX
    Feedback Score
    3 (100%)

Due to complex issues, 2ndAmendican's Lahti mag didn't leave until this morning. It's on its way, though.

Sniper, if that Tapco stock is like the one I encountered on a friend's rifle, it locks folded and you have to push down to unlock before opening it. I thought I could just pull it open against some resistance... I wound up having to buy a replacement for him. They might have changed the design since then, though. Just don't give it a hefty tug like I did before you check!
    Perge, scelus, mihi diem perficias.

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 LastLast

Search tags for this page

There are currently no search engine referrals.
Click on a term to search our site for related topics.