Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 LastLast

Thread: "Poor Mans Power Ball"

Feedback Score
    41 (100%)

TRX - thanks. The stock from 2ndAmerican is a fixed stock - so if it folds I definitely did something wrong, lol. I think I have one of the tapco folders like you are referring to in the box o' parts, but I would have to check to make sure.
    "To show you how radical I am, I want carjackers dead. I want rapists dead. I want burglars dead. I want child molesters dead. I want the bad guys dead. No court case. No parole. No early release. I want 'em dead. Get a gun and when they attack you, shoot 'em."
    Ted Nugent - speaking at the NRA convention April 17, 2005

TRX
    Feedback Score
    3 (100%)

[scrolls back upthread] Ah, "Sorry about that, Chief!"
    Perge, scelus, mihi diem perficias.

Feedback Score
    41 (100%)

no worries,
    "To show you how radical I am, I want carjackers dead. I want rapists dead. I want burglars dead. I want child molesters dead. I want the bad guys dead. No court case. No parole. No early release. I want 'em dead. Get a gun and when they attack you, shoot 'em."

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by sniper69 View Post

And if I can find my stash of Gunco bumper stickers (the ones SangRun had done in '04 or '05) I'll throw one or two in the box as well.

:
    if you find some I will take 2? sold my old truck that had that sticker on it and I miss it, and I will cough up something

Feedback Score
    34 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by TRX View Post
    Due to complex issues, 2ndAmendican's Lahti mag didn't leave until this morning. It's on its way, though.

Sniper, if that Tapco stock is like the one I encountered on a friend's rifle, it locks folded and you have to push down to unlock before opening it. I thought I could just pull it open against some resistance... I wound up having to buy a replacement for him. They might have changed the design since then, though. Just don't give it a hefty tug like I did before you check!
    Oh, cool. Thanks. I'll be looking for it.

I wonder if anyone has one of those rusty PSL mag bodies they'd want to pay it forward on? You know the ones APEX was selling for like 5 bucks each a couple years ago. The best running modified Lahti mag I have is one that I welded the upper section of PSL mag onto the lower Lahti mag.
    Enforcement, NOT Amnesty!!!!!!

"If they’re going to come here illegally, apply for & receive assistance through a corrupted Government agency encouraging this lawless behavior, work under the table & send billions of dollars each year back to their families in Mexico, while bleeding local economies dry, protest in our streets waving their Mexican flags DEMANDING rights, while I have to press ’1′ for English, then they need to be shipped back to where they came from!" -Chad Miller

Feedback Score
    6 (100%)

aw hell I have something I can just give away. tok tt (could be a cz52) mag. 762x25 I know. don't have one anymore and just found it. 1st one to pm gets it
    al gore is full of carbon enriched shit

Feedback Score
    34 (100%)

TRX, I got the Lahti mag. It looks great. Thank you sir. Even tyhough this isn't a "sale" I went ahead and left you some I-Trader feedback anyway. I just called it a "trade". Thanks again brother. :-)
    Enforcement, NOT Amnesty!!!!!!

"If they’re going to come here illegally, apply for & receive assistance through a corrupted Government agency encouraging this lawless behavior, work under the table & send billions of dollars each year back to their families in Mexico, while bleeding local economies dry, protest in our streets waving their Mexican flags DEMANDING rights, while I have to press ’1′ for English, then they need to be shipped back to where they came from!" -Chad Miller

Feedback Score
    41 (100%)

okay, jimraynor21 - you were the only one to show interest in the browning mag, so it is yours. PM sent. stalker1 - you were the only one to show interest in the 10/22 mag - so it is yours. I'll get a PM sent to you too. bubbazan68 - I'm still looking for where I misplaced the gunco bumper stickers. If I can't find them in the next couple of days I'll see what I can do about getting some made locally.

Feedback Score

Hey Sniper thank you! I'm kinda the guy that doesn't win that often except when I met my wife.I've never had any much less firearm related bumper sticker but I really would run a gunco one. Anyone have a pic of one? Thanks again. Take your time.haven't seen any zombies in awhile. LOL

Feedback Score
    4 (100%)

She's looking over your shoulder again ,,,isn't she stalker1,,,,
    why else be all mushy and sweet,, Oh,,never mind !!!

Any Hoo. Looks like some good use full orphan stuff is trading hands,, Good Deal,,

I'll see what else is in my bag of excess goodies. I was going to put up some 556 tracer ammo, but figured it wouldn't be worth the shipping cost for just 5 box's,,I'll see what else I may have in it's place to put up,,

after all I started this so I'd better get on the stick and add to the fray just to keep the ball rolling.

Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 LastLast

Search tags for this page

There are currently no search engine referrals.
Click on a term to search our site for related topics.