Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 LastLast

Thread: "Poor Mans Power Ball"

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)

TWA you got me! Except she isn't looking over my shoulder she looking right at me with a carving knife in her hand cutting up a roast. What ya gonna say? LOL. Another question I think you can answer tho about shipping ammo. I know tracers have their own regs but what about a couple couple rounds to like California? How bad is it ? I figure ground but what else person to person? Hate I don't know but I don't .oh crap she giving me that look again.

Feedback Score
    4 (100%)

See how I picked right up on that one,,, and the evil eye is probably cause she knows damn well,,,

"when ever you you get on that Damn Gunco sight,,,shit starts arriving in the mail, and our bank account balance drops !!" I'll bet I'm not far off on that one either, now am I!!! Remember,,I've got 2 divorces under my belt,,,,I've seen and heard it all,,pretty much!

Of course if we weren't such big Damn Kids to start with, it wouldn't be quite so bad for the poor wife's to have to put up with us! Oh well, there's not much hope for us guys I guess.

Remember though,,,Just don't hit the "process order" button till,,,,AFTER SHE PUTS THE KNIFE DOWN,, at least if you know what's good for you , you won't !

You know honestly I don't know off the top of my head right now what shipping would be on 5 box's, hard keeping track now,shipping prices are all over the place and most places have increased there rates substantially lately,,so no clue, I'd have to call. I'm sure it really wouldn't be cost effective for that little though, so I'm sure it wouldn't be a good item for the Poor Mans Power Ball. Hell I used to ship rifles for 12 bucks just 6-7 months ago, it's almost 25 now,,that's a pretty big jump if you ask me!

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)

twa I haven't had any 5.56 tracers since 4th of July a couple years ago. I guess it's time to go to the next funshow.but I'd be happy to pay shipping for some. Main reason I brought it up I've got some 7.62x51 ammo a fellow member expressed interest in the headstamp and I was thinking about souveniring a few to him without any issues. Virginia to California you know. It ain't the old days anymore.

Feedback Score
    4 (100%)

Good Lord,,that's way to long to go without some,,,,

I guess they have been persnickety lately cause of them being somewhat dangerous to ship by air I gather. I've got > 2k of them kicking around and if you really need some, PM me and I'll hook you up with some reasonable. I'll just have to see what it would cost to ship them, I'm sure it will have to go UPS ground as most ammo is shipped that way and I'd have to call and ask what it would cost to ship. It might not even be cost effective to ship and you may be better off trying to find them locally,,,that I don't know about yet. I very rarely see them in many shops around here though, and there usually higher than Hell when I do, there usually asking about a buck a round or more in this area for them, IF you can even find any at all,,,, Crazy

I normally keep a 6 mag pouch loaded to mil specs just for,,whatever,,Ya never know when the rag heads might strike and I'd rather be ready to rock if they do. I keep a "load out" all set for my AK, VZ, and AR platforms, and yes I have X39 tracers too, but not enough to sell any. Those are scarcer than hens teeth to find and generally @ 2 bucks or more a piece if you do happen to find some!! Even crazier money for those, there pretty rare !!

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)

Here is some of my mauser parts. If anybody sees anything they can use let me know. I'll even cover shipping for 2-3 items.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    "NA BEAN DON CHAT GUN LAMHAINN"
    Clan MacPherson
    "CREAG DHUBH"!

Feedback Score
    42 (100%)

jimraynor21 and stalker1 - I apologize I didn't get the mags sent out sooner - so included a 2nd mag of the type you won in this thread in each box sent. They went out priority mail today and I PM'ed you both your tracking numbers. If I ever find my stash of gunco bumper stickers I'll send some to each of you. Thanks again.
    "To show you how radical I am, I want carjackers dead. I want rapists dead. I want burglars dead. I want child molesters dead. I want the bad guys dead. No court case. No parole. No early release. I want 'em dead. Get a gun and when they attack you, shoot 'em."
    Ted Nugent - speaking at the NRA convention April 17, 2005

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)

Sniper not a problem and no apologies needed. Life happens you know? Just thank you sir!

Feedback Score

Quote Originally Posted by stalker1 View Post
    Sniper not a problem and no apologies needed. Life happens you know? Just thank you sir!

Im gonna have to rummage some more and see if I have anything worth throwing up here.
    “The rifle itself has no moral stature, since it has no will of its own. Naturally, it may be used by evil men for evil purposes, but there are more good men than evil, and while the latter cannot be persuaded to the path of righteousness by propaganda, they can certainly be corrected by good men with rifles.”

― Jeff Cooper

Feedback Score
    34 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by jimraynor21 View Post

Im gonna have to rummage some more and see if I have anything worth throwing up here.
    Yeah I need to clear out some stuff and list it. I'd rather give it to someone who can use it, rather than it just sit around collecting dust.

By the way, I'm still looking for one of those rusty PSL mag bodies they were selling a few years back. If anyone has one or three that they're willing to give up, I'd really appreciate it.
    Enforcement, NOT Amnesty!!!!!!

"If they’re going to come here illegally, apply for & receive assistance through a corrupted Government agency encouraging this lawless behavior, work under the table & send billions of dollars each year back to their families in Mexico, while bleeding local economies dry, protest in our streets waving their Mexican flags DEMANDING rights, while I have to press ’1′ for English, then they need to be shipped back to where they came from!" -Chad Miller

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)

Got 10/22 mags today too! Sniper thank you again sir! Good day all around.

Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 LastLast

Search tags for this page

There are currently no search engine referrals.
Click on a term to search our site for related topics.